View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Exporting Horses Made Easier 
Group 1 winner

Post Exporting Horses Made Easier
Hi Mark,

Please can you look into this and simplify the process to make it easier to export horses.

Not sure how I've managed to go from having 50 horses to triple that now. i'll be hitting 200 soon.

It makes exporting horses a real struggle and time consuming when you are exporting 100s of horses each season.

Surely there must be a more quicker way? Maybe a box you can tick at the side of the distances you wish to put in your preferred folders.

Can you also add extra horse transporters or make it unlimited. After playing the game for many seasons your stable increases and so you should be able to send as many horses all over the world to race.

What do other players think of this?

Last edited by Hemz on Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Exporting Horses Made Easier
Horsebox limit is one of the most annoying things in the game, along with the tedious clicking of buttons for approving breeding and getting the vet for injuries.

Also if you could select a number of horses at once and move them all into a distance rather than one at a time it would makes things easier.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:05 am
Group 1 winner

Auto vet diagnosis is a good idea.

An export all feature also, I am hitting 200+ now on my two jump games and the export process is a drag. I also hate the fact you now have to click on the ā€˜Iā€™ button to see the horses condition in 6 this was just tool tip type hover. You could just position the mouse and scroll down to check horse fitness and notes. Restore this and an export button on the main screen with an export all selected type option would save a lot of faff for league breeders.

More transports also a great idea.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:48 am
Site Admin

There is a multi-export. Hold Left-Shift while clicking the export button exports all.

There is now a limit of 5 vehicles rather than 3 (1.012).

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:09 pm
Group 3 winner

Mark can we have the CK like it used to be when u could ran races with the same horse at different ages, it a massive headache and time consuming when u trying to workout when the horse is better.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Mark wrote:
There is a multi-export. Hold Left-Shift while clicking the export button exports all.

There is now a limit of 5 vehicles rather than 3 (1.012).

Thanks Mark the extra horseboxes will make a massive difference

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:13 pm
Group 1 winner

ghosty wrote:
Mark can we have the CK like it used to be when u could ran races with the same horse at different ages, it a massive headache and time consuming when u trying to workout when the horse is better.

I would also be keen to see this happen. Will make trailing so much easier.

Going back to what i said on the monsters post.

Can you simplify the exporting of horses from the game and in the CK trails. Have a drag and drop box so you can add multple horses at one time to export into their correct distance folders.

This would make all the 100s of horses a lot quicker. One of the main time consuming tasks for league players.

Thanks
Craig

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:18 pm
Group 1 winner

I am all for this in principle, but you cannot tell their correct trial distance from either the game races or the breeding indicator, you have to trial them over multiple distances to find out. I regularly see horses going better 4f +/- the indicated distance.

There is something squiffy with the distance indicators generally, especially so on the flat it seems to be linked to what they do in game, rather than what they actually are so if you have a 2m line that you only run at say 6f what you get on the indicators is a 6f-1m horse but it will only trial well at 2m. All my league 2m flat horses have 1m to 1.2m indicators.

Breeding indicator not racing preference if maybe the clue?

Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:57 pm
Group 1 winner

For me the best answer would be an in game tick box with the ability to then export all horses ticked in one batch. It would also over come the nuance with that full fitness bar, which seems to randomly be full for some horses when there condition is but not all of them, some are just under but will go to full on the next cycles, so every 7 days, I have only started to mess with that but it does seem to make a small difference when exported.

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:39 pm
Group 3 winner

ghosty wrote:

PLEASE MARK!!!!!

This is not a "nice to have", its essential!
Race times vary so much in the CK that its impossible to rank the ages unless you can run them head to head.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:12 am
Group 1 winner

In total agreement with this, right now working out the best trial age of your horse is educated guess work at best.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]