View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Official Handicapper & New Races 
Site Admin

Mark must be tearing his hair out at me...i promised him action but had to put that off again this week.

I know you wan't to finish the Irish work Paul but you should not worry about it. At the end of the day I'm happy to deal with it or help out. Email me and let me know how your getting on.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am
Group 1 winner

Paul makes some great points, you're a credit to yourself, take it easy and if you need any help you've got my email.

On the topic I have to say that the handicap system in the game, whilst the best in any horse game I've played by a mile it of course could be improved. One person doing it by eye, whilst the effort would be appreciated, is just not worth it. This is a game, it will never be real life and whilst the mechanics can be improved there will always be shortcuts.

The league is the most open it has been for a while by all accounts. The reason I still play this game is the competitiveness of the league, in game I win every G1 by 5L+, I do a season a week roughly (and I'm a busy guy, financial adviser in the worst recession of my lifetime past and future, family etc at home) and I'm not alone, everyone has lives because this game is a hobby. Why you expect an answer over a weekend for something that as an idea would take months to work through just makes you look like a moron who sits in front of the computer all day every day.

You need to chill the .... out and enjoy life, some things are more important.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:56 pm
Group 1 winner

Financial advisor! PMSL and you call me a moron LOL.

It's because of you lot we are in a recession you idiot.

Get a proper job ffs and stop ripping people off with your crap.

You have no more idea about finance than the next man.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:31 pm
Group 1 winner

It's difficult to know where to start with that, I don't think you could be more wrong if you tried and you've come across looking very ignorant.

I am very interested in hearing what a proper job is though :lol:

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:06 pm
Group 2 winner

If your leaving the league please stop posting, My horses don't run well in the league like many other trainers, I play in the league because I win most races in the game so for a new challenge I joined the league, you don't hear me and the other trainers that struggle to get a winner moaning.

Also in the real world of horse racing you have a few powerful trainers and some trainers that get a good one now and a again, I do agree that there are few options for the lesser trainer to aim there horses at and that needs to be addressed.

So either get your toys back in the pram and get on with it or go and sit on the naughty step.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:16 pm
Group 1 winner

Kenny I dont have horses in the league so how can I moan about them. I think you will find the biggest moaner is Burke himself. DOH!

..and now over to the main idiot:

Not the fault of financial advisors?

Who give banks financial advice then lollypop ladies.

Actually they might do a better job than you lot.

What financial advice would you give me anu. What is the economy going to do next week. You haven't a sodding clue just like everyone else.

Only difference is you lot think you do. PMSL.

Any share tips? LOL. :)

Anyway I will take your advice Kenny and not post anymore.

I will leave the last word to you, Anu the great financial adviser who is still working for a living PMSL, the great mouse clicker Duke or even the OCD man and 'professional gambler' LOL, cause he can't get a job Burke himself, because that is the kind of people you are.

Shouldn't you all be trawling through the seasons trying to find a super virtual horse PMSL. Keep clicking guys. :)

Go on prove me right. :)

Last edited by East Pier Whitby on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Group 1 winner

No wonder this country's youth are going to shit!

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Exactly. You act like you should be sat behind a desk with the children not teaching them.

Good riddance.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:54 pm
Group 1 winner

:lol: haha I liked the bit about the "economy" doing something

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:38 pm
Group 3 winner

stevie 1 word u r a nob now u left go byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ps blame jason wow how u hate him lol get a life and kenny well said i agree with u love the game dont win alot but try hard im not crying like he is, and he dont even av a stable watch this stevie caps LMFAO , go away

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Think we should put an end to this thread.

Mark can you delete it? or close it?

Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3