View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Trainers Office Manager and Connectivity 
Group 2 winner

Post Trainers Office Manager and Connectivity
All,

TOM seems to be currently down and we are hoping to get connectivity back asap.

To bring you all up to speed

The current server for TOM was just a temporary home, so we could get the league up and running again, and relieve the withdrawal symptoms that we've all been suffering from. The plan was always to move it to a permanent location.

Plan A
Myself and DodgyDave had been discussing getting past the current upload window and moving it in the middle of next week, which you would have been notified of, some time in advance.

Plan B
With TOM currently off-line, we may need to adjust that plan. We may need to postpone the Week 5 races one week and extent the upload window to suit, etc. Especially if trainers who were planning on uploading horses today and making their nominations today, don't get a chance to.

Plan A is the preferrence as it provides virtually no disruption.

Please monitor the forum link from below and we will make an announcement asap, but for now, assume we will be running with Plan A. So get your trials done as normal and horses ready to upload.

Apologies

Colm

http://gallopracerseries.yuku.com/topic/19668

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:04 pm
Group 2 winner

It's 11pm and uploads are due to close in 1 hour along with nominations. Most can connect, but a few can't, so it would be best to go with Plan B.

As it stand, I can't process the race nominations or get access to the horse files to have them ready for the Race Secretaries tomorrow.

Plan B it is. As soon as I can gain access to TOM again, I will update the dates, etc, and let everyone know where we go from here. The delay will only be one week.

Apologies for this. If it had happened mid week, there wouldn't be a need to delay. It's just unfortunate and coincidental that it happens on the Saturday at the end of an upload window.

Colm

Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]