View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Special changes to Banded and Restricted Race Week 5 
Group 2 winner

Post Special changes to Banded and Restricted Race Week 5
All,

Since this is the first time that we've come across a situation where trainers are eligible for Banded and not Restricted grade, I will make an adjustment to the UKRA, if this is an issue with the USRA and NHC, I will also make an adjustments for those leagues.

Edit - It seems that the NHC and UKRA definitely need this ad-hoc adjustment.

All trainers on 2 wins or less whether you are in the top 10 or not, will be eligible for Restricted grade.

That will help us break up the number of wins and better resolve the leader board. We will re-evaluate the situation for Week 6 also, and I will make an announcement of the rules.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 pm
Group 2 winner

Since we've now moved to the new site, I've made sure all trainers with two wins or less are eligible for banded. However, there are some other rules that might be preventing some trainers from entering Restricted and Banded.

We are investigating which rules might be blocking you and will have that updated in the next day or two, so any trainers with two wins or less will be eligible for Restricted and Banded races in the UKRA and NHC.

Cheers..

Colm

Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 pm
Group 2 winner

A big thank you to DodgyDave for digging out the hidden rules and updating them, which gives us more flexibility in the Banded and Restricted Eligibility.

I've just checked for myself. I'm eligible for Banded and Restricted in the NHC and ineligible for both in USRA and UKRA - All showing up correctly for me.

Can trainers please check their own, and if you are eligible, but still showing up as ineligible, please let us know asap. And vice versa, if you shouldn't be eligible for any league, but are, please let us know.

Thanks..

Colm

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]