View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 SO7 ONLINE WK1 WEDNESDAY RACES Tonight 9PM 
Group 1 winner

Post SO7 ONLINE WK1 WEDNESDAY RACES Tonight 9PM
SO7 ONLINE WK1 WEDNESDAY RACES

FLAT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GelToz3 ... du8EEcVjah

NH - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZdDnU0 ... X-l36h-YAg

Thanks To Martin, Nick and Doug For Coms

Gray

Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Post Re: SO7 ONLINE WK1 WEDNESDAY RACES Tonight 9PM
I will hcp them tomorrow or rather later today as I think I will be getting up rather late. But I have watched them and have some idea as to the best races on the cards. Better still I actually had a winner, woo-hoo! I think I have 3 horses that have any chance at the big races maybe 4 if I`m lucky, most of my horses seem to finish midfield and that is great as far as I'm concerned maybe the rest will be lucky not to meet the G1 hopefuls and get a nice hcp mark or maybe getting a thrashing is not a bad thing in an underrated race, we'll see.

Will the next races be shown as early? Would make it easier on me, giving me a little more time to get the handicaps in.

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:53 am
Group 2 winner

dragontrainer wrote:
I will hcp them tomorrow or rather later today as I think I will be getting up rather late. But I have watched them and have some idea as to the best races on the cards. Better still I actually had a winner, woo-hoo! I think I have 3 horses that have any chance at the big races maybe 4 if I`m lucky, most of my horses seem to finish midfield and that is great as far as I'm concerned maybe the rest will be lucky not to meet the G1 hopefuls and get a nice hcp mark or maybe getting a thrashing is not a bad thing in an underrated race, we'll see.

Will the next races be shown as early? Would make it easier on me, giving me a little more time to get the handicaps in.

The days on TOM are confusing. Gray tends to put the races out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 9pm UK time as there just wouldn't be time to handicap or enter if they came out on Weds, Thurs and Fri. I think I am right in saying that as you have access to dropbox you can probably watch the races from there and start handicapping before they are officially released as long as you don't put anything on TOM until after the races are shown. Pretty sure Sirius said he did that as its the only way to get it done in time for the next weeks handicap entries. Maybe have a word with Gray and see how he does jumps

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:20 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

I do 12 each day the races are shown I wait until after the races are out because I don't like to watch races if I have not run its more interesting to me to watch them fresh I don't watch them when I put them together because I know Martin and Doug coms are in sync with the race Video Tim's was different I had to edit the com lol.

Gray

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 3 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
dragontrainer wrote:

The days on TOM are confusing. Gray tends to put the races out Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at 9pm UK time as there just wouldn't be time to handicap or enter if they came out on Weds, Thurs and Fri. I think I am right in saying that as you have access to dropbox you can probably watch the races from there and start handicapping before they are officially released as long as you don't put anything on TOM until after the races are shown. Pretty sure Sirius said he did that as its the only way to get it done in time for the next weeks handicap entries. Maybe have a word with Gray and see how he does jumps

I do have access to dropbox but I am a carer on income support so I only have the free version and cannot watch the races until they are made public. I'm fine with this but it does mean I have a small window after watching Thursdays races, just hoping no health issues crop up at those points but in the current climate I think that scenario is applicable to most of us.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]