View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Starters Orders And There Off 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Starters Orders And There Off
Going to be an interesting season.

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 am
Group 1 winner

yeah I think there's gonna be some new faces making the veterans sweat at least its a level playing field good for the league

oh and welcome back nick hope you'll be doing those legendary Royal Ascot form guides they were class

now if you'll excuse me I've got the best 2yo I've ever seen on SO7 will post it later in monster's if he carries on

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:46 am
Group 2 winner

nick_driver wrote:
Hi Gray,

Perfect, not a problem, I'll e-mail you now. Happy to do around 10 or so in the first week to start off with just to see how long it takes and then go from there Martin. Let me know which ones need doing or if they've already been sorted then rota me in for next week.

Nick

Be good to have a new voice. Do you want to do flat, jumps or a mixture of both. Let me know and I will allocate you some from day 2 and 3. If you record your commentaries and email them to me I will put the sound effects on for you or I can email you the audio files and a brief guide on how to add them (as long as you are using Audacity)

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Going to be an interesting season.

Indeed :shock:

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:19 am
Group 1 winner

jalupen wrote:
yeah I think there's gonna be some new faces making the veterans sweat at least its a level playing field good for the league

oh and welcome back nick hope you'll be doing those legendary Royal Ascot form guides they were class

now if you'll excuse me I've got the best 2yo I've ever seen on SO7 will post it later in monster's if he carries on

Thanks mate I certainly will do them again! I've plenty more experience now so hopefully they'll be even better!

Flat only please Martin for now! I'll be using audacity but I'll ship the files over so you can do the sound effects to begin with, let me know which ones you want me to do

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:22 am
Group 2 winner

nick_driver wrote:
jalupen wrote:

Thanks mate I certainly will do them again! I've plenty more experience now so hopefully they'll be even better!

Flat only please Martin for now! I'll be using audacity but I'll ship the files over so you can do the sound effects to begin with, let me know which ones you want me to do

Nick can you do 18 - 22 on day 2 and 26 - 27 and 32 - 34 on day 3 please

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Hi Martin,

Is there anything else other than Audacity I can download and use, having some issues starting it with system files at the moment which I'm looking into but if there's anything else I can use I can look into that as well. Let me know please!

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:11 pm
Group 2 winner

nick_driver wrote:
Hi Martin,

Is there anything else other than Audacity I can download and use, having some issues starting it with system files at the moment which I'm looking into but if there's anything else I can use I can look into that as well. Let me know please!

I don't think it matters what you use as long as the sound files are exportable. There are probably loads of free ones. Try one and send it me and I will see if its importable to audacity. If not I will send you the sound effects files and see if they import into whatever you use. Can go without sound effects if needs be this week.

This one is supposed to be good. https://free-audio-editor.com/

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:24 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
nick_driver wrote:
Hi Martin,

I don't think it matters what you use as long as the sound files are exportable. There are probably loads of free ones. Try one and send it me and I will see if its importable to audacity. If not I will send you the sound effects files and see if they import into whatever you use. Can go without sound effects if needs be this week.

This one is supposed to be good. https://free-audio-editor.com/

Thanks mate, I'll keep trying to sort Audacity out while downloading this then send one over when possible, will keep you updated.

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Martin,

I've just done a quick wav file from Free Audio Editor and sent it to you, let me know if it is fine and compatible and I'll crack on with the races.

Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:01 pm
Group 3 winner

thanx to all staff getting SO7 league running great stuff
great comms as i always love listening too
nice to see new trainers and also winning races
and good to see hemz doing great in returning to league
and the top trainers still got it :lol:
poor week for me but will battle on

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:23 pm
Group 2 winner

nick_driver wrote:
Hi All!

I hope you are all well, it's been a while. The Coronavirus troubles have enabled me to start up SO again which I've dearly missed! Good to see a great amount of people entered up, from the veterans back when we were on Yuku forums to the double figure amount of new trainers, good to see the league in good shape.

I sent you a message Gray on FB as took me a while to get my password reset on here and lost your email! I'm happy to help with commentaries if need be, I did a few a while back but I've forgotten everything with regards to how to do them, sync them etc. If you do need me feel free to shout and I'll be happy to help out on that front as I have plenty of time on my hands however if things return to normal I'll have to drop out of the picture again!

Wow, Yuku forums, I could never even remember the name of it back then. I always refer to it as the old forums an old TOM :)

I was wondering why you called me a veteran in the Comms :)

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2