View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 SEASON 2 SO7 TRIALS DAY 1 DECS AUGUST 21st 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: SEASON 2 SO7 TRIALS DAY 1 DECS AUGUST 21st
Gray I just sent 3 over :D

Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Seems I've advanced quite a bit in game and my trails. Some distances i'm still not happy with, but these trails will tell me more on areas i think i'm lacking in quality.

This also will be a good indication of how much they've actually come forward. I think my flat team is much better than my jumps team this time around. Still will be tough to beat (Paul Flat and Leon NH).

This could be my last season. I'm getting very bored with the game, specially the breeding side of it. Only been able to breed once each time is becoming so tedious. Once you play the game over many seasons it's normal to have even more Mares stacked up in the barn to breed with. If we had a queuing system for stallions and not have to go back each and every time this would make the game much better and less of a choir. I'm sure most of you are in agreement for this feature to be added into the game.

Lastly, I'm getting the GENEERROR again so i can only trail 1 age from each horse instead of multiple ages to see who is best. Very frustrating.

Race 1
6f 2YO Flat - Dis Continued 2F - Very speedy juvenile filly who is good over 2mH as a 6/7yo. In to minds on what to do, keep her for the flat or go the novice route over jumps.

Race 2
2m Hurdle - Crafty Customer 6G - Really like this 2mH gelding. I had some promising horses over this distance last season and he along with some others stand out in my trails. Could be slightly better at 7.

Race 3
1 Mile 2YO Flat - Sequel Eclipse 2F - Has the potential to be a superstar, I hold her in such high regard. She's a full sister to one of my monster horses ISENGARD. I had some very talented 2yo's last season and they wore probably my best bunch out of my flat team. Very much looking forward to seeing how she runs. Was hoping she was going to be a better 3yo but i tend to find more improvements at 4, 5, 6yo in my game for some reason.

Race 4
3m Chase - Undisclosed Talk 7M - Still an area which i believe is lacking some real quality horses. Have some time to rectify that and hopefully catch up to Leon before the season starts. She's talented but not sure how much class i'm seeing. On paper her stats are the best I've ever seen from a jumps horse, everything was around 90% on all bars. Not had many offspring yet so fingers crossed she's one of those WONDERMARES who produces class siblings.

Race 5
2m4 Flat - Arthurz Pass - 4C - I've a seriously good stallion in my barn right now called Isengard. He was a bit of a freak in my trails from the age of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6yo over many distances. He seems to be passing on a lot of his abilities to his offspring. This fellow could be a Gold Cup horse if i don't improve my horses in the mean time before season 2 kicks off. I'm Finding I've improved lengths from 1m6f+ and I seem to have found the right blend of stamina and speed with these lines.

Race 6
3m Hurdle - Intiale Legacy 7M - I had a solid yardstick last season in Yeomanry Implication over this distance. He only pops up very rarely now in my trails for a placed finish, so this is one area I feel I have real strength in depth. I guess this is more of an experiment just to see if my theory is true or not. Also i think she is better as an 8yo by someway.

Race 7
6F Sprint - Surge Council 6C - Have a soft spot for this horse. He can perform on any going and likes to race up with the pace and as showed me a real will to win in my trails. Will be tough trying to beat Vinny's sprinters if he's improved on his lines, which i'm sure he as. But this fellow, especially on dryer ground will be right there at the finish.

Race 8 
1 Mile 3YO - Dawn Arisen 3C - My 3yo was slightly above average without hitting G1 form last season. I'm hoping this will change next season. Paul will be very tough to beat with his ultra classy 3yo's. This is more of an experiment to see how far I've advanced, I've better at home and he's one of my best older horses.

Race 9
1m4F Flat - Poetic Baroness 4F - Not convinced with this distance, in terms of quality. Finding it hard to improve my horses over this distance. I've some lines going now which i hope i can see improvements over the coming weeks. A hold up mare who if close up around the 2f mark as a wicked turn of foot to the finishing line.

Race 10
2m4f Chase - Cheekz Gold 8M - Another experiment with this horse. I like her a lot and not sure if she's better at 6 or 7 instead of 8 but for this course the more consistent is this age. She's much better over 2m5f than this trip, real Ryanair type of a horse.

Race 11
2m Chase - Merovingian 7M - I could have put in 5+ horses in this race and all of them I think would have been thereabouts. In regards to quality and strength in depth I believe, like my 3mH I've got some seriously talented 2m chasers. It's more than likely she will become a novice or not make the cut come season 2. Another one I think will be a WONDERMARE in my breeding barn. Her first offspring are showing signs of real potential.

Race 12
2m4f Hurdle - Rafaella Mylette  - My first very soft ground horse which trails extremely well. Not sure on the age just yet, she's only just came into my trails at 6 and 7yo and both show signs of real class. I may change her out for something else. A true mud lark who loves Soft/Heavy going. I've around 8 horses over this trip which are all very good and share the spoils in winning races. Hopefully a great sign of thing's to come.

Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:58 pm
Group 1 winner

kniesh wrote:
I sent mine over Gray, did you not get them?

Not got any from you ? check e-mail i made a mistake earlier with it.

Gray

Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Handicapper

How do I enter mate ? I haven't done this before but would be keen to give it a try.

Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:54 pm
Group 3 winner

Hello, everyone Great to see the leagues running well again
I will be sending some entries in tomorrow for the trails I won't be expecting much hough only done just over 20 seasons in-game
I dont have the time to play as i used to too so cant see me having many stars but it will be great to be involved in the league again

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:00 am
Group 1 winner

Quote:
I'm getting very bored with the game, specially the breeding side of it.

I have just cut my NH mare stock from 300+ to 150, though not so much due to breeding tedium as I still like working out pairings and experimenting, my bigger issue is hitting the wall, both my NH and flat games simply do not throw up any improvement, I get about 1 in 300 that is a decent uplift though they usually don’t breed on or get dragged down in time and lots of horses about the same as those I already have. It is more attack of the clones than it was with the tff ;) even with mass productions and a huge stock of mares and stud horses.

I am now considering stalling my current two stables and starting two new ones, go far enough and all the lineages just seems to go round and round and round producing more of the same over and and over. Spending weeks and weeks to stand still is not especially enthralling.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:07 am
Group 1 winner

Entry for this is simple post here your entries for the races and email the exported horse file to the mail address at the start of this thread. Must be horses from a league game.

Let me know if you do not know how to find the exported files in your game directory.

Josh

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:09 am
Handicapper

Sent email and here are my entries. Looking forward to seeing how I go for the first time entry. No expectations just an opportunity to see how things go.

Race 1 - 6fur 2YO -FLAT - Master of Swords
Race 3 - 1Mile 2yo -FLAT - Awesome Strike
Race 8 - 1Mile 3YO-FLAT - Milano
Race 9 - 1Mile 4F 4UP- FLAT - Could it be magic

Race 2 - 2Mile Hurdle - Petals
Race 6 - 3Mile Hurdle - Saltoro
Race 10 - 2Mile 4F Chase - Baltoro

Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:45 am
Handicapper

Have sent you my files gray,

I hadnt much time for these horses so not hoping for much.

Race 1 - 6fur 2YO -FLAT === View Lucy

Race 3 - 1Mile 2yo -FLAT === Lumber City

Race 7 - 6Fur 4UP -FLAT === Inner Dominic

Race 8 - 1Mile 3YO-FLAT === Flavius Dangerous

Race 9 - 1Mile 4F 4UP- FLAT === Sabaah Valediction

Race 10 - 2Mile 4F Chase === Hoofprintinthesnow

Race 12 - 2Mile 4F Hurdle === Sinndar

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:11 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Quote:
I'm getting very bored with the game, specially the breeding side of it.

I have just cut my NH mare stock from 300+ to 150, though not so much due to breeding tedium as I still like working out pairings and experimenting, my bigger issue is hitting the wall, both my NH and flat games simply do not throw up any improvement, I get about 1 in 300 that is a decent uplift though they usually don’t breed on or get dragged down in time and lots of horses about the same as those I already have. It is more attack of the clones than it was with the tff ;) even with mass productions and a huge stock of mares and stud horses.

I am now considering stalling my current two stables and starting two new ones, go far enough and all the lineages just seems to go round and round and round producing more of the same over and and over. Spending weeks and weeks to stand still is not especially enthralling.

That must be hard to take. Have you thought of going back to a previous saved game where you have good game stallion and your own horses were you didn't expand on the breeding properly with certain pairings?

I missed out on quite a lot and in hindsight it's very easy to do. I was speed playing in the effort to get some good horses ready for the league. My season 1 league sprinter
Aymard Cruzene I didn't breed much at all with. So I went back and breed everything with him and now i have some of the best CK horses I've ever had.

What I've also done in my games is set all my stud fees low so 100s/1000s of game mares have the chance to breed to my best CK lines hence advancing the breeding further and making sure good CK horses are all over different game mares.

Leon was right this really does help in developing new Lineage lines and keeping the stock of good horses circulating constantly. Does takes time for this to really take effect but i'm starting to see awesome horses coming into the breeding barn with my lines on both sides of the parents. Records are been broken in game so it definitely working. Will update once i get some breeding and exporting done. One noticably in my game is a sprinter with both sides of the parents with my horses in his bloodline and he is smashing the sub 57s over 5f which is frighteningly quick. I cannot get near him.

Last edited by Hemz on Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:20 am
Group 1 winner

David1uk wrote:
Hello, everyone Great to see the leagues running well again
I will be sending some entries in tomorrow for the trails I won't be expecting much hough only done just over 20 seasons in-game
I dont have the time to play as i used to too so cant see me having many stars but it will be great to be involved in the league again

Great to see you back mate. Keep at it and i'm sure some nice types will come along to advance your lines further.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:21 am
Group 1 winner

MaLuckyDay wrote:
Sent email and here are my entries. Looking forward to seeing how I go for the first time entry. No expectations just an opportunity to see how things go.

Nice to see some newbies taking up the league side of the game.

I'm sure you will love it and best of luck with your horses in the future.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:37 am
Handicapper

Hemz wrote:
MaLuckyDay wrote:

Thanks Mate, not expecting a whole lot. I don't play the jumps side of the game but the ones i entered i trialled them over the jumps and they seemed to go alright. For the Flat side of things, I'm looking forward to seeing Master of Swords and Awesome Strike. Over those distances they have been the dominate horse in the CK for me.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:43 am
Group 1 winner

MaLuckyDay wrote:
Hemz wrote:
MaLuckyDay wrote:

Thanks Mate, not expecting a whole lot. I don't play the jumps side of the game but the ones i entered i trialled them over the jumps and they seemed to go alright. For the Flat side of things, I'm looking forward to seeing Master of Swords and Awesome Strike. Over those distances they have been the dominate horse in the CK for me.

For any new player to the league it's all about taking part which matters and having some fun along the way and who knows you may have a gem to aim at some top prizes throughout the season.

There is plenty of races for all levels of play and plotting a nice handicap is just as sweet as a Group race win.

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:18 am
Group 1 winner

MaLuckyDay wrote:
Hemz wrote:
MaLuckyDay wrote:

I have replied to your e-mail i can tell you dont play Jumps alot you sent 3yo Horse's for them can you replace them with Older versions also No 3yo Races in Jump side of the league i sent you a link to read up on the Jumps side in the league and this will give you some age Guidelines for Jump Racing.

Gray

Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:24 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next