View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 New Season 
Group 1 winner

Post New Season
Hi all

Looking forward to the season ahead for the first time in 3 seasons I will have full teams in both codes
Hope everyone has a good season ahead and thanks to everyone who runs the show its very much appreciated

Best of luck everyone

Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:31 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Post Re: New Season
Hi Paul and everyone. :D

My small team to start the season will be.Only played 25 years of my new game but its the most i've enjoyed playing a game since SO4. Will be interesting to see if u can play a totally normal game and play it fully and still be able to compete against the league big boys. :D The one thing i've noticed playing and breeding in a normal game is that u breed massively different ability horses but u best horse always wins the trials and so i think the CK is not that bad after all. Its not the bleep we some times think it is.

Lively Spirit is a 5f horse who will be just a average h'capper.

Get Stuck In will run in 5 and 6 furlong races and hopefully be a decent h'capper.

Steinbeck could run in races between 6 and a mile. Is the best horse i've got and blew away everyone over 7 and 8 furlongs, probably only beat 80 rated league horses but smashed them .

Bushrod won all 8 trials over 9 and 10 furlongs but probably beat blackpool donkeys , not expecting to much.

Jet Stream will run over 14 furlongs but will be a h'capper.

Canterbury will run over 2 mile plus ( no idea what he is) but will certainly be a very average horse , only bred 10 2mile plus horses so far in my game . I cant even race him against my last year horses.

Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Only started exporting jumpers today may not get my trials done in time, though my game is still glitched at 4 fps so I cannot trial anyway. Done nothing with my flat game. Doubt I will have a full team in either code to start the season.

Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Have loaded up full teams after rushing a few extra seasons these last few weeks. Have some returning horses. One of which is returning after a 2 season break after competing in the first season of SO7. Have quite a few who I had last time but that didn't make it into my team that are in the team now.

Also I have uploaded 3 game horses bred by the ai, which I purchased, one of which is running in the Dubai world cup.

The only distance I have really improved is 3 mile chase ( probably the one distance I didn't need much improving )

Good luck to all for the new season

Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:14 am
Group 1 winner

Out of retirement with my 2nd string flat horses.

Not got the time or energy for trailing NH horses.

Good luck everyone.

Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Taking part in my 14th season in the League 13 in a row and 1 about 16 years ago
wish everyone the best of luck very hopeful it will be a good clean competitive season.
My only target is to try and win an English Classic I'm also not far off my 1000th
career league winner which will be quite the achievement.

Thanks to evryone involved in running the league and making it a fun experience for
us all to enjoy again best of luck everyone.

Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Started a brand new jumps game to see if i could unearth something new and hit lucky with a gamebred
starting to produce some lovely horses and only after 5 generations

Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:40 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Hi Paul and Everyone

Looking forward to another season too
I have put more time in my jumps game last few months trying to improve my chases so hopefully it pays off
Feel I've improved my 2m hurdlers again too i have some nice types from In the stars,morley street and first royal
The only downside i didn't leave much time for my flat stable but feel i already had some nice sprinters and milers and one or two at other distances

Best of luck everyone this season and thanks to everyone running the league

Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:15 pm
Group 3 winner

Paul these things always turn up at the last moment, after playing 28 years of my game i'm only now breeding 2m plus horses. Hopefully one half good horse will come along for the window. Love the name of that horse btw. :D

Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]