View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 info on the league 
Selling plater

Post info on the league
can someone please tell me or send i link for all the info on: when the races are (new season date) and other things i should know about since i joined yesterday... cheers

Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:05 am
Handicapper

Post Re: info on the league
CameronBrown164 wrote:
can someone please tell me or send i link for all the info on: when the races are (new season date) and other things i should know about since i joined yesterday... cheers

We are currently half way through a season, uploads are only open before the start of a season and half way through a season, you now have 2 days remaining to upload league mode horses. No idea when the next season will be, so you're probably best uploading some horses now and see how they get on for the rest of this season.

http://startersordersonlineleague.com/

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:22 am
Group 3 winner

Dan
he as got horses in stable flat and jumps already

Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:47 am
Selling plater

i just would like to know what date week 7 or 8 is... cheers

Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:51 am
Group 2 winner

CameronBrown164 wrote:
i just would like to know what date week 7 or 8 is... cheers

Entries for for week 7 need to be made by 5pm UK time this Friday

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:19 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Welcome to the league and good luck. Be patient and don't lose heart if results go against you. The league is tough and everyone here knows what they are doing. Ask questions, seek advice and pick the right races, ie avoid the many monsters is the graded and group races when you start off.

I hope you stick with it.

Josh

Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:38 pm
Selling plater

I just joined the league too. A little upset bc i have 1500+ hours offline but not in any game where league mode was turned on. Gonna have to start from scratch.

Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:46 pm
Selling plater

SmartyPJones wrote:
I just joined the league too. A little upset bc i have 1500+ hours offline but not in any game where league mode was turned on. Gonna have to start from scratch.

wow and u cant transfer into a league game.... i wonder if its even worth it for me to try and build a stable... no doubt i would kick all ur asses if i actually went for it ... but i already gave this game 2,000 hours of my life and have been contemplating putting it down. BEEP

Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:54 pm
Group 1 winner

The absence of exports and transfers is why it is league mode. Used to be no horse stats bars too but that has now changed. And 2000hrs is not as much time as you may think compared to many here.

Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:57 pm
Selling plater

Githyanki wrote:
The absence of exports and transfers is why it is league mode. Used to be no horse stats bars too but that has now changed. And 2000hrs is not as much time as you may think compared to many here.

challenge accepted - get ready for smarty Pants Jones

Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:07 am
Group 1 winner

Is that Gray I see back in the entries? Welcome back, Gray! I hope you are well.

Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:44 am
Group 1 winner

SiriusChill wrote:
Is that Gray I see back in the entries? Welcome back, Gray! I hope you are well.

Yes its me Mate back after 5 weeks in Hospital after 3 weeks of it i had a Vac Pack attached to my Chest to suck out the infection when the pin snapped in the Sternum and fluid burst throw where the scar for the bypass was and had two holes in my chest think i got lucky.

Gray

|P,S happy New Year All hope its better than last year for me lol
Also i wont be running any league stuff has i been told to rest for six months i dont do anything which as upset the wife no washing up fort 6 months Hooray :D

Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Holy cow, Gray. That sounds like an ordeal. I, as have everyone else here, have been worried about you. Good to see you on the mend. I was going to ask you if you could help me move a couch this weekend but that can wait. :lol:

Smell you later.

Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:12 am
Group 1 winner

simpleminds wrote:
SiriusChill wrote:

Yes its me Mate back after 5 weeks in Hospital after 3 weeks of it i had a Vac Pack attached to my Chest to suck out the infection when the pin snapped in the Sternum and fluid burst throw where the scar for the bypass was and had two holes in my chest think i got lucky.

Gray

Also i wont be running any league stuff has i been told to rest for six months i dont do anything which as upset the wife no washing up fort 6 months Hooray :D

Great to hear you are back Gray speedy recovery mate

Happy new year everyone health and happiness for 23

Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:26 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

simpleminds wrote:
SiriusChill wrote:

Great to hear your on the mend Gray
from experience 6 months is a good you say you think you got lucky
snap
surgeons didnt think i would make it through my op
but i am still here
really good your home now
hospitals are depressing but great staff and some cheeky nurses lol
Del

Gray

Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next