View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 League Questions 
Group 1 winner

Post Re: League Questions
Pull your finger out Morgan………. It’s not the same without you.

I am halfway through a rushed 6 season target on the flat to get a team in by Friday.

Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:46 pm
Group 2 winner

You had to start again completely John? Got it only 50-50 now that you still win the league coming in after week 7 :) Be great to see you back

Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Boys i lost everything :cry: , it was only about 10 days ago i finally got my game to work. Mark didn't want to know , i suppose he didn't care because its So7 and 8 be out soon. :evil:

It was only 2 days that i thought i might have a go , i'll try to breed some jumpers for the christmas window. Sadly the flat would take to long to get even decent flat horses.

The worst thing is i can see my old files( some anyways) but because i had to use my original name to get my game started and not my stupid Tester name with all them saved them i cant get to them , so close and yet so far away :lol:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Surely if you have the horse files you can upload the horse files?

Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:32 am
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Surely if you have the horse files you can upload the horse files?

Sadly not, because we were the testers it saved everything as testers number 8. I found my password for my old email account and i had the link but when I downloaded it it downloaded my proper email address was on it and when i put my saves into the game it says im not allowed to export horses because of my names. I think its a it's a license issue, it probably thinks im adding someone else's horses to my game or something. Getting it to work has been 6 months of total pain in the arse. I can put my save games into the game but not able to export the horses.

Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:03 am
Group 1 winner

Ok. Stating the obvious I guess but you have lost the tester license credentials…… do you have a whole game back up or just the save files?

Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:19 am
Group 2 winner

Githyanki wrote:
Ok. Stating the obvious I guess but you have lost the tester license credentials…… do you have a whole game back up or just the save files?

I think Mark can sort this out. Pretty sure he did it for someone else on a tester licence. I am still on a tester licence too despite buying the game when released. I think there are quite a few of us in the same situation but luckily (touch wood) we haven't had any issues as yet.

e-mail: martinleedham@yahoo.co.uk

Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:48 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Lordedaw wrote:
Githyanki wrote:

I think Mark can sort this out. Pretty sure he did it for someone else on a tester licence. I am still on a tester licence too despite buying the game when released. I think there are quite a few of us in the same situation but luckily (touch wood) we haven't had any issues as yet.

He sadly didn't want to know back in May when i asked for help. I have no idea why it changed when i reloaded it.

Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Githyanki wrote:

Yes i got shot of the Tester Download because it wouldn't start up at all, this version didn't want to start either and it looked like the game was bleeped but i played around with the files about 10 or so days ago and it worked.For some reason i took the game files/folder out of where it was getting saved Program Files (x86) and put them into Program Files and some how it worked , no idea why :lol: When my game stopped working i saved the save folder . I put a game into this one and it loaded alright ( no idea who the horses were ) u soon forget :lol:

It says when u try to save a horse Licence Conflict Error. Going to try something , it probably wont work but it worth a go. :lol: Well i tried and it didn't work, i put in my tester hdb and put one of my saved tester games to see if it would save but sadly not.

Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:19 pm
Selling plater

Are most the flat stayers from combine games?

Is it worth me trying to push my lines out further, or as a flat only game I don't have a chance?

Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:02 am
Group 1 winner

I do not think the combined game has an advantage with stayers. Others may have a different view. They are often one of the hardest lines to crack though as the good game sires are often rubbish.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:35 am
Group 2 winner

All my flat stayers are from my flat only games. I tend to send as many good looking mares to stud and breed them with my best middle distance stallions. That's where most my lines came from

Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:26 pm
Group 3 winner

Munas23 wrote:
Are most the flat stayers from combine games?

Is it worth me trying to push my lines out further, or as a flat only game I don't have a chance?

It's more to do with a schedule than what game u playing. I bred all my stayers in my US game but I could only do that because of the schedule I made myself. I wouldn't attempt to try to use a US game to bred any horse over 1m2 on a US game schedule.

Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:32 pm
Group 1 winner

I only Play the combined Game and my best flat horses for some reason are my Stayers I play the Combined Game because i like Jumpers better than Flat horses and my best stable is usually the Jumpers.

Gray

Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

I think game advantage or disadvantage is over played, you will get different base advantages and disadvantages in different games and countries. My personal view only on some of them:

1 - 2m hurdlers from combined. Best of both worlds maturity until 6/7 and access to flat game speed which is harder to find and keep in a pure NH game.

2 - English game since the majority of races are still U.K.

3 - Sprinters and early 2yo peaks in US flat.

4 - Stayers in Australian flat.

5 - Long Distance chasers Jumps game U.K. Best aging up to 10. National winners always do well in game breeding.

6 - Manual training. Since I can fix things you can’t. :)

Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next