View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Steam & League Help 
Group 1 winner

Post Steam & League Help
Hello all, been a while, hope you are all doing well?

I have just started using my brother's Steam Deck and have been flying through the seasons on SO Classic, I'm about 20 seasons in and have a decent amount of horses to start trialling.

Before I start the arduous task once more, I have a question I require help with.

I play SO Classic through Steam, are my horses eligible for the league? I'm hoping so, I will just need to figure out how to export and transfer files to a PC to upload to TOM or the site being used to run the league these days. Just need clarification on whether my horses are eligible and then will work out how to do it

Thanks All,

Nick

Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Post Re: Steam & League Help
They should be. Send some horse files over to Gray for the trials on Friday to see if all is ok

Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:01 am
Handicapper

it is like the normal game, so you need to have run your game in 'league mode', if yes then they will work

Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:59 am
Group 1 winner

Cheers both, I did use League Mode so all good there, if I get the chance to work out how to export from the steam deck I'll send one in for the trials. Thanks

Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:19 am
Group 3 winner

That's a name from the past, welcome back. :D

Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:13 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks Ghosty, been a busy time with jobs, kids etc. Could never really invest in a Laptop/PC solely for SO, so played SO Touch now and again, but didn't really get on with it. This new Steam Deck however has made it an absolute dream to come back and play the full SO game on a handheld device! The game runs a treat on it as well.

I don't have much time to help out with the league again unfortunately but may jump in for another guess stint commentating on the National if required :lol:

Look forward to getting back stuck in.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]