View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Staff Roles and my Email 
Group 2 winner

Post Staff Roles and my Email
All,

In a previous post, I gave my email address, but over the past few days, my ISP seems to be blocking any activity to do with MSN or Hotmail addresses.

If you have tried to send me a mail from one of the above, but not got a response from me, I haven't received your mail.

Please resend to soplint@gmail.com, if you do have time to give to the league.

Thanks,

Colm

Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Just to add to this. The SOPL Times is going to need some new writers. The more the better! - I will not have the time to do it all on my Jack Jones.

If anyone wants to get involved writing either post here or email me at jasonpaulburke@yahoo.co.uk with a copy to Colm at the above address.

The articles I write in the SOPL Times use real Trainer names. Most people love to see their name in The SOPL Times but I understand its not everyones cup of tea. If you want your real name kept private then post your username here or simply dont put your real name in TOM.

Kind Regards
Jay

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:23 am
Group 1 winner

I would love to participate in the writing aspect of the SOPL Times, Jay.

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 am
Group 1 winner

Excellent! I will start work on it next weekend and get you set up. We will see what numbers we get then all discuss what we prefer/want to write about.

Cheers Exxplozion. Nice to get a positive reply so early :D

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 am
Group 1 winner

Excellent! I will start work on it next weekend and get you set up. We will see what numbers we get then all discuss what we prefer/want to write about.

Cheers Exxplozion. Nice to get a positive reply so early :D

Cheers Jay. My e-mail address for any correspondence is:

kevin@aquarium67.plus.com

And thank you for letting me participate in this wonderful event. :D

Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:51 am
Group 1 winner

Jay or Colm can you tell me is there anything that I need to do at this moment in time to help with my participation for The SOPL Times?
Thanks. :D

P.S. I am a Group 3 winner at last, my mum and dad always knew that one day I would win a group race, I am honoured. :lol:

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:41 am
Group 1 winner

Jay or Colm can you tell me is there anything that I need to do at this moment in time to help with my participation for The SOPL Times?
Thanks. :D

P.S. I am a Group 3 winner at last, my mum and dad always knew that one day I would win a group race, I am honoured. :lol:

Hi mate,

I am abit tied up at the minute (someone un-tie me please :lol: ) as I am in the process of moving house but I will get this sorted ASAP.

Writing in the SOPL Times will start week 3, maybe week 2 that way we have something to write about. 8)

Will be in touch.
Jay

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Good luck with your house moving, there can be very heavy buildings to move, ha, ha, :lol: No seriously good luck, very stressful things moving home. Take care and please somebody untie Jay 8)

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm
Group 2 winner

No seriously good luck, very stressful things moving home.

Absolutely, good luck with it Jay, probably the single most stressful thing I've done. I'll wait a few more years before I have to face it again.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Living with my girlfriends parents is hard work so moving out cannot come soon enough. Agree though, it is hard work but I am used to it. This new house will be my 5th in 5 years lol.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:34 pm
Group 3 winner

Would love to help out with SOPL a little maybe with reviews to start with and previews later on. Unfortunately I have a major project coming up this spring so may not be very consistent. Maybe I can write them when able and forward them to you for editing and publishing if you don`t mind?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:14 am
Group 1 winner

Would love to help out with SOPL a little maybe with reviews to start with and previews later on. Unfortunately I have a major project coming up this spring so may not be very consistent. Maybe I can write them when able and forward them to you for editing and publishing if you don`t mind?

Thanks mate. Email me at jasonpaulburke@yahoo.co.uk. I will draw up a plan of who wants to do what tonight.

Many thanks
Jay

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm
hey colm, do you still have stewards in the league like the old days, if so, do you need any, if you do I'll put up my hand for the job.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:02 pm
Group 1 winner

I will do whatever Jay. Have you got a race commentator?

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:30 pm
Group 1 winner

hey colm, do you still have stewards in the league like the old days, if so, do you need any, if you do I'll put up my hand for the job.

Would love to see me and JC discussing Stewards enquires :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next