View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 USRA Week(1) League "Post Mortem Room" for Trainer 
Post USRA Week(1) League "Post Mortem Room" for Trainer
Week (1) League
Have your say about your horses in here the way they ran, or you can even winge about the jockey the way he rode your horse, or even brag about your win or winners.

Last edited by JC Night on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Selling plater

Mine ran as expected finishing mostly down the field after running well for most of the race, need to export my horses better I think anyway still hoping for some success in handicaps and banded races.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:20 pm
Group 1 winner

Well l would say the bookies have been hit hard with Crazyboy but glad there was not more money for ESA he seems to have a very good team along with Thunder. Looks to be good racing ahead as few races was very very close finishes. Good times looking forward to UK now and see how my nags got on.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 pm
Group 1 winner

Would be nice if I could watch the races, it just exits back to desktop when I try to go into the 'view races' area.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Would be nice if I could watch the races, it just exits back to desktop when I try to go into the 'view races' area.

Same thing happened to me twice but I sorted it out both times by going back to the main screen and clicking on 'Start Game' then clicking back (don't start or load a game) and then clicking on 'Race Builder' again and it worked, don't know why but it did, give it a go and see if it works for you.

As far as the races are concerned I have a lot to learn but enjoyed it nonetheless, I'm going to have to dig around for training tips!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:05 pm
Handicapper

I am very happy but not getting carried away....My 25-1 for the UKRA looks good now :lol:
Jason i did notice you had some very bad draws, which should benefit you in the handicaps next week..And leecara and thunder look strong...
I will also congratulate crazyboy who ive been telling people to back..
Your stable is very strong and you should be 6-4 for the UKRA..

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Handicapper

Well great start for me with five wins and four seconds which I didn’t expect as I didn’t get time to do any trialling for USRA; have spotted a few duffers due to this which I’ll probably have to retire, held up horses just don’t do it here.

Well done to ESA for his five wins, and to Thunder and Lee who were impressive as expected. Looks like this is going to be one long, tough, and enjoyable season.

I have done some trialling for next week and I’m not expecting a repeat performance; I just got lucky today. :D

Well done all winners!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 pm
Group 1 winner

The Duke wrote:

Same thing happened to me twice but I sorted it out both times by going back to the main screen and clicking on 'Start Game' then clicking back (don't start or load a game) and then clicking on 'Race Builder' again and it worked, don't know why but it did, give it a go and see if it works for you.

As far as the races are concerned I have a lot to learn but enjoyed it nonetheless, I'm going to have to dig around for training tips!

happens to me also, cant watch them. tried Dicey way but nothing. Spoke to DB and something to do with the US he says UK should be fine, so fingers crossed

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:27 pm
Group 1 winner

http://gallopracerseries.yuku.com/forum ... 094?page=2

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:13 pm
Selling plater

Pretty happy with how a went. Congrats Crazy and Esagent, hope I can keep up with you guys in the US. Only took a couple of races and knew you were the ones the watch out for. Lee Cara, DB, Jimbo were right up there along with an unlucky JB!
How frustrating is coming 2nd hey!?
Wasn't expecting Wise Choice to win, its a gamebred!
My best 2 in the US didn't win. Viking Legend and Here Comes the Sun.

Good luck for the rest of the week all.

Previous name: tsouthern

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 am
Group 1 winner

howcome you guys have so many runners in us league, is that ur primary stable? or is not 12 runners in the primary stable - just thats what i read when trying to learn about the league?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:53 am
Handicapper

howcome you guys have so many runners in us league, is that ur primary stable? or is not 12 runners in the primary stable - just thats what i read when trying to learn about the league?

If the UKRA is your primary stable then you can upload 25 to that and 25 to USRA. If USRA is your primary stable then you can upload 25 to that and 12 to UKRA. I believe it is done this way due to UKRA being the league most trainers target and subsequently oversubscribed as we've seen this week with several races being split into divisions. I could be wrong but I think this is how it works.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:21 am
It's a fair arguement what CrazyBoy said as we saw races in the UKRA this week some races had to be split in two divisions, I really couldn't tell you how many trainers the USRA is attracting and I am sure that if the numbers tilt the other way the numbers will change again, good idea I say.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 am
Group 1 winner

US fields were not attracting many runners. Giving everyone a max stable in US ensures field sizes are good.

Jay

Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:38 pm
Group 1 winner

err where are the results i go into tom and there are no results up

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next