View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Poll for President 

NEW PRESIDENT
STEVE SPEIGHT 27%  27%  [ 15 ]
RICH COATES 33%  33%  [ 18 ]
OTHER 40%  40%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 55

Poll for President 
Group 3 winner

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TOO FUNNY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave Rich alone ya set of bullys ya. :lol:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:07 pm
Group 1 winner

I aint being funny l dont care if lm a mod or not, you people are a bunch of cry baby pricks, it needs saying this is just a game and Rich has commited his free time to keep the league going after colm left (left because of pricks like you lot) imo wont be long till rich goes the same way then you can all give yourself a big pat on the back.

Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:41 pm
Handicapper

I aint being funny l dont care if lm a mod or not, you people are a bunch of cry baby pricks, it needs saying this is just a game and Rich has commited his free time to keep the league going after colm left (left because of pricks like you lot) imo wont be long till rich goes the same way then you can all give yourself a big pat on the back.

Agreed

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:13 pm
Group 1 winner

yeh - i hope rich not posting this evening is just him ignoring it all. it would be unfair if it leads to him stepping down or walking away.

i have been frustrated at league and how long it is taking but like i said before, he wants the league to start too - he is a trainer (an average one who cant compete with my nhc monsters :wink: ) and he wants to play aswell.

Seems like he is caught between a rock and a hard place with the whole colm/dave and tom situation.

also with people saying he doesnt listen and decides everything - like i said before he has taken my ideas on board before and also those of other peoples. He also implemented the new schedules because trainers asked for it.

maybe we need to avoid falling into the trap of thinkin the grass will be greener on the other side

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:46 am
Group 1 winner

Spot on Michael.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Selling plater

mwesty1 wrote:

Spot on Michael.

Interesting comments, one coming from one of the gang that exposed the cheats that led to Colm leaving and the other coming from one of the actual cheaters! Short memories it seems.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am
Group 1 winner

The Duke wrote:
mwesty1 wrote:

Spot on Michael.

Interesting comments, one coming from one of the gang that exposed the cheats that led to Colm leaving and the other coming from one of the actual cheaters! Short memories it seems.

If you think Colm left just because of the cheaters you are wrong my friend, and l never exposed no-one. Apart from that the point l was trying to make was about the new president and how much shit he is now getting from certain members, l believe the saying is learn from previous mistakes

Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:03 am
Group 1 winner

I was ignoring this because frankly, I don't really care what people think of me. However if you wish to speak on behalf of people not here to defend themselves then I must comment.

To suggest Colm left because of people cheating could not be further from the truth.

He was sick and tired of the bickering, backstabbing, two faced people so unhappy with their own lives they felt the need to attack something that didn't need attacking. Combine that with being a self employed family man in the largest recession we will see in our lifetimes in an economy which is unable to manipulate its currency and that might be incentive enough to throw the towel in.

Anyone over the age of 18, or with a family or who has a job in the private sector would understand this which is why all the comments directed at me do not stick because it is so clear you have no comprehension of real life. I feel sorry that you've got all of that to look forward to but in the meantime, save your breath, direct your anger towards your studies and pray that no such thing as karma exists.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:06 pm
Selling plater

I was ignoring this because frankly, I don't really care what people think of me. However if you wish to speak on behalf of people not here to defend themselves then I must comment.

To suggest Colm left because of people cheating could not be further from the truth.

He was sick and tired of the bickering, backstabbing, two faced people so unhappy with their own lives they felt the need to attack something that didn't need attacking. Combine that with being a self employed family man in the largest recession we will see in our lifetimes in an economy which is unable to manipulate its currency and that might be incentive enough to throw the towel in.

Anyone over the age of 18, or with a family or who has a job in the private sector would understand this which is why all the comments directed at me do not stick because it is so clear you have no comprehension of real life. I feel sorry that you've got all of that to look forward to but in the meantime, save your breath, direct your anger towards your studies and pray that no such thing as karma exists.

You don't need to defend Colm as Colm is not under attack.

So who were these 'two faced people so unhappy with their own lives they felt the need to attack something that didn't need attacking' and exactly what was being attacked? The only thing I recall were the cheats being exposed and justifiably abused for collapsing the league. No doubt being on the inside you'd know more than I.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Unfortunately I do. I have no interest in revisiting what went on, it is of no relevance and it's water under the bridge, I only ask that people do not put words in other people's mouths to justify their opinions.

The reason the league fell apart boiled down to over-competitiveness ultimately.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3