View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NHC Week 3 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NHC Week 3 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... cweek3.zip

Thanks to Neil for running the races.

Also first chance to hear the commentators, Pete (Pepsiboy) and Ryan (Hurricane Run) in two of the races. Have to say, they are very good indeed.

Tomorrow I will be launching the Dubai Festival special, races will be released one at a time from 12pm (uk time). Ideally would like to have a few people on the board discussing them as they go in, see if you can make it.

Betting therefore closes on those races at the time they are posted. Any bets after that won't count, punishment will be me coming to your house and making you eat a Boost in 30 seconds.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm
Group 1 winner

I can eat a boost in 10 seconds and I would gladly!! Sounds great rich!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:40 pm
Group 2 winner

Matt

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Group 1 winner

firstly i would like to apologise for my comm being a little off in regards to timing. next week i will look to edit it and make sure its bang on time. but i have to say i just wtached the race with my comm and really enjoyed it so i hope you guys do to. shame i couldnt call mine home the winner.

have only watched one other race - great comm pete and get in there mandango fandango, knew you could do it son.

will watch the rest later and post my thoughts - off to a guitar lesson

hope you enjoy them guys and good luck

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Great comms, well done with mandanago, won at the top level well done, half way through the races, but that paddy power was so thrilling!! Can't belive the run of Diamonds despite giving 3lb+ all around, cannot wait for cheltenham festival!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 pm
Handicapper

cracking commentary in the paddy power. made the race all the better!!
i wouldnt mind having a go, preferably with a flat race. give us a shout.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:14 pm
Group 1 winner

Sarafina: 7/9...tried to make all the running when running over more than ususal, probably does need 2 miles.

Turbo Charged 6/12...another pleasing run from this horse, not good enough to win just yet, may find a race soon enough.

Ming The Adultress 4/11...great run, plugged on gamely after a good front running performance.

Noble Milan 4/14...very good run, stayed on well and may have run closer if not hitting the last, may have put in a squeak to become my gold cup horse! Will go to the Hennessey

Diamondsinthestars: 2/12...Unbeliveable finish, congrats to the winner hemz and charmed asset!! Massive run giving 3lbs+ away all round and 9lb to the winner...Cannot wait for cheltenham, ryan air/jewson looks perfect but for now the Peterborough is a viable target!

Playthroughthepain: 8/8...Was expecting that needs further and needs to go chasing.

Little Milan: 6/14..Good run, looking like she'll need further...

Vivella: 8/13...Disappointed after good debut, needs further.

Orangina 2/9...great run, staying on at the end there, really weighing up my options for the national and he's right in the mixer

Rescue Operation 7/9...good run and just dropped away, may need 2 miles.

Dubya 5/10...Great win by the winner, dubya really needs extreme chases so forget this run

Electrolyser: 6/12...quite disappointed, needs softer ground and a shorter distance.

Watch out for the return of sanotiers in the long distance hurdle next week, going there to win it and hoping for a big race double with Diamonds...

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm
Group 1 winner

cracking commentary in the paddy power. made the race all the better!!
i wouldnt mind having a go, preferably with a flat race. give us a shout.

Email me, I'll get you involved. soplpresident@gmail.com

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Not involved in the NHC but watched the Paddy Power there, loving the commentary Ryan, great job.

Hope the flat commentaries are just as good!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm
Group 1 winner

Flat commentaries are outstanding, join me at 12ish tomorrow to find out :wink:

Is 12 ok with everyone? Appreciate some people will be at work but for you wasters/students with no job or rioting to go is that a good time?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 pm
Group 1 winner

As usual nothing to shout about, although Eager in the The jewellers chase, came third, just needs that ground to get firmer and firmer for this one.

The rest failed, including Misteriousa who went of fav and didnt make 6 fences, 2 falls in 2 races and shes a mare over hurdles :-(

Great with the comms everybody and some nice races.

Ryan you got to be unhappy with the Nijinsky fall after 2 good starts.. tho will bounce right back I am sure :wink: and I really enjoyed watching Sea Nymph from pillar to post, always thinking it'll get caught , it'll get caught :lol:

Well done all winners

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Group 1 winner

worst week for me so far, too many fallers and pulled ups - not good

a few are going to have to go - danube flow is a good hurdler but needs further than 2miles so will be replaced, same goes for saamid and amaro lucia is a maybe

will look to strengthen over the next few weeks

on the plus side - mandango fandango ran a great race. livealittle needs 2m4f to return to domination. i think chinese whisper ran a cracker off that weight , really happy with him. boston bridge was good also, and not even one ran a good race.

will see how week 4 goes before making any final decisions!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 pm
Group 3 winner

Sean Quinlan - Champion awful ride on My Street!

Stuck behind horses until half furlong out and finished 2nd. I hope I never get him riding for me again!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:05 pm
12 sounds good rich, i should be back from rioting then, i may not attend a college or university but im a student of racing and anything for a riot....

Dosent effect us up here anyway, its only u english punters...

1500 we pay i think...

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 pm
Group 3 winner

I nearly went rioting, but I was too hungover to get out of bed early to get the coach :lol:

Angry on status did the trick for me though

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next