View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 US Week 5 races 
Handicapper

just wondering why my winner in the 5f group race hasnt updated on TOM. only shows me having winners in maidens and 1 winner less than ive had. and its not hard to count them :D

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Late write up here as I was busy with work commitments, but here goes.

R1 Classy Princess 1st – One of my best 1m4f horses and happy with the win. I liked the effort of both Darling Isla and Francine. Classy Princess will now go to the Belmont Stks in wk 7.

R2 Machine Head 2nd – Machine Head is a very good horse over 1800m but Koyakut is better. Well done to the winner.

R3 St Sparkle 1st – In a three horse race usually every horse gets a chance and Kissable made a good race of it.

R4 Juanita Future 7th – Once it missed the break it lost all hope of winning. Succession is a top horse and well deserved winner. Looking forward to meeting her again. Hope my one can win as Succession will be hard to beat.

R5 Maldivian 1st – Nice victory here, ran better than I thought it would. Will go to the Manhattan in wk 7.

R6 Speed Rush 13th – I entered the wrong horse here, it should have been Speed Special. Well done to the winner Alto Sax who carried 60.5kg

R15 Crown Jewel 3rd – Had high hopes for a win here but met two better in Fleet River and Mykeyta. Very competitive race and will be looking forward to the 2yo 1400m races in the next few weeks.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:30 am
Group 2 winner

just wondering why my winner in the 5f group race hasnt updated on TOM. only shows me having winners in maidens and 1 winner less than ive had. and its not hard to count them :D

There is a problem with TOM it looks like it is using the wins from G1,2,3, listed and maiden races only, I'm missing 6 winners in the table and I'm sure scatters and HR noticed this as well, there will be a few winners not displaying in the trainers table. I'm sure once TOM11 is up and running this will be OK.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2