View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NHC Week 5 Races 
Group 3 winner

rich flat form was shocking i know , no drugs lol trained well during closed season taken 2 jumps very well lol u just need CALM HANDS rich

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:28 am
Group 3 winner

Chabal Good win in the Maiden race today Made virtually all and Just held on from Zafonic if he jumps like this every week he should pick up another one or two races
he will run in either the Noel Novices Chase or Coral Hcp Chase next week

Istabraq happy with the with the win today just holding off Sparkiss looks a great horse that JR1408 Istabraq will go for the Kennel Gate Novices Hurdle next week step up in class and will be even softer ground there so will have to be at his very best again to win

Im thinking the Irish Bank Supreme Novices Hurdle could be his main target

Godiva Happy with another great win in a nhf race holding off classy Saamid again she will go over fences next time and will look for a gr3 or 2 over 2m or 2m1f

Sandra Bullock 2nd I was abit dissapointed at first but really it was a great 2nd place finish to a better horse on the day today i dont think there is that much diffence in the 2m hurdlers this year and thats why we have had a mix of winners all depends on course and the ground i think

Well done hemz with Faramir Askarar he had been knocking on the door for some time now and today he got his reward

Sunny 2nd Went very close here like i expected looked the winner close home but then got no responce from her in the final furlong and classy chaser Darenia fighted back and just got up to win well done kenny

Snowy 4th well couldnt make it 3 for 3 looked to have every chance before hitting the 2nd last dissapoined but im sure she will bounce back

Joe Hart 2nd Good second in the 3m5f maiden been raised 22 lbs for that finish so will now have no chance of a win in the welsh national thanks to the damn handicapper but hopefully he will sneak a top 5

Happy with the runs from all my others horses but defoe and dawnrun but defoe carried much weight and dawnrun the trip was too far for her

Well done to everyone with winners and places

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm
Group 3 winner

Happy with my lot, no winners but some decent runs. Quibbler John 2nd again, happy enough with that and my newcomer Barcelona Bird stayed on well and will be better suited over a bit further.
Campaign Cake ran well enough for me to think Champion Hurdle.
Better go look at next weeks races then.

Well done all winners/placers.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2