View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 UKRA Week 5 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post UKRA Week 5 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... aweek5.zip

Best of luck!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:15 pm
conspiracy, sumone gev Oh SO Sharp a pie before the race

shell still win the oaks

Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:14 pm
Group 2 winner

Well done winners and placers and unlucky Oh So Blunt :wink:.

Matt

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Press The Button was a jailcase beat, got boxed in worse that To The Rescue

Dunno what happened to the wonder filly man, im dissappointed to say the least but Bayeux Tango and co at least won for me so won a few vitrual quids.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 pm
Group 2 winner

Mind you, didnt Oh So Sharp do a fast time at Epsom in your game?
So you never know, could do well :)
Good luck in race anyway

Matt

Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Not a great week for me normally at least get one winner but no joy at all!

Jak O The Shadows ran another consistent race finishing 3rd in the irish 2000 Guineas but Speedito is a machine may have to avoid another race against him so J.O.T.S may then get a victory.

Corenne 6/10 1000 Guineas. Has managed to beat Eurythmic ( All Weather ) and im sure on her day she can do it again, may just prefer the dirt to turf.

Got to start finding these horses better targets, find im working from entering them in too good a class race down, when should be letting them progress 1 race at a time moving up classes.

Vale Of Lakes 5/14
Shayol Ghul 5/10
Free Year 7/10
Deathwatch Guard 9/16
Callandor 9/12
Bleakness 13/18

Kigali 13/20 First Race, Best ive found to upload since stable increase, bit disappointed.

Well done the following trainers with there wins...

Ryan (2) , Scatters (EIGHT), S Speight (1) First winner handicapping :wink: congrats mate, K Robertson (4), Kevcon (2), Andy Morgan (1) First winner congrats, D Robertson (3), S Williams (1) First winner congrats, P Hogan (1), D Hinton (1) First winner congrats, B Devlin (1) Winner with only horse uploaded congrats mate.

First winners UKRA that is not sure bout other leagues.
Quite a spread.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:32 pm
Handicapper

Not a great week for me normally at least get one winner but no joy at all!

Jak O The Shadows ran another consistent race finishing 3rd in the irish 2000 Guineas but Speedito is a machine may have to avoid another race against him so J.O.T.S may then get a victory.

Corenne 6/10 1000 Guineas. Has managed to beat Eurythmic ( All Weather ) and im sure on her day she can do it again, may just prefer the dirt to turf.

Got to start finding these horses better targets, find im working from entering them in too good a class race down, when should be letting them progress 1 race at a time moving up classes.

Vale Of Lakes 5/14
Shayol Ghul 5/10
Free Year 7/10
Deathwatch Guard 9/16
Callandor 9/12
Bleakness 13/18

Kigali 13/20 First Race, Best ive found to upload since stable increase, bit disappointed.

Well done the following trainers with there wins...

Ryan (2) , Scatters (EIGHT), S Speight (1) First winner handicapping :wink: congrats mate, K Robertson (4), Kevcon (2), Andy Morgan (1) First winner congrats, D Robertson (3), S Williams (1) First winner congrats, P Hogan (1), D Hinton (1) First winner congrats, B Devlin (1) Winner with only horse uploaded congrats mate.

First winners UKRA that is not sure bout other leagues.
Quite a spread.

Thanks mate, was a nice surprise to be honest. I have just started playing again, so hopefully have a few more in a week or so

Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Handicapper

First, congrats to all winners, especially all first time winners.

Race #2 - Lemonade (6th) - I had high hopes for this miler when i first uploaded her a few weeks back. But the competition is tough and I now have better horses. I think its time for her to retire. In this race she didnt even respond to the jockey. Maybe because of the extra weight but either way, I am starting to dislike this horse. She gets one more race at a 7f distance and see how that goes.

Race #3 - Sentiment (9th) - One of my earliest horse to be uploaded. She is not league caliber, that I can see now. I figure just try her one more time before she retires. With a 9th place showing, thats it for her. (Retiring or will not see race again)

Race #4 - Wishlist (2nd) - Another one of my earlier uploaded horse. Cool Cucumber wins by 3L. This one is to be retired or no more racing for him. He could probably win a few handicaps but thats not why I entered the league. I want my horses in Group races. (Retiring)

Race #7 - Glasswork (3rd) - 1 of 3 of my new uploads for this week. This was a tough group with Red Planet and Storm Alert in the race. She did well considering she hated the track (Heavy). I wasn't sure if I was gonna enter her with heavy track condition but I figure get her first race out of the way. She started well back and made her move with 1furlong to go (which was kinda late) started closing up on the leaders. She is just as strong as my other horse Archlord which beat Red Planet and Storm Alert the previous week. She will want a rematch on firmer ground.

Race #8 - Negative Orbit (8th) - This was my Oaks horse but not with that performance. Another horse that doesn't like heavy track. But stupid me and I ran her anyways. Very nice run from Bibibeg though. (Retiring)

Race #13 - Android (4th) - This horse was suppose to be in the USRA league since he prefer dirt but he got uploaded in UK league. I will transfer him to USRA when the transfer option is open. Galleon was just too good and wins by 2L

Race #18 - Lost Garden (2nd) - 2 of 3 of my new uploads this week. Just lost by a head to Polar Falcon and I'm not happy with the loss. That little turn in Curragh just before the finish cost my horse the win since she was in the middle of the track. Great run from Polar Falcon to come back and win that one.

Race #22 - Oakbluff (6th) - I can't figure out this horse. He got injured in his first race. In his 2nd race he ran in heavy track but still placed 4th and now 6th in this race. He was suppose to be my Derby horse but not with his results so far. He does prefer firm and this race was on good condition. The win by Jeune was just impressive.

Race #25 - Origin (3rd) - 3 of 3 of my new horse uploads this week. Started out ok and was midpack. I think just a little further maybe another 1/2 a furlong and she would have caught Istebraq and Screenwriter since she was coming strong late and lost by a head. I'm not happy with the result but congrats to Screenwriter. My stupid jockey just didnt attack early enough

Well I guess at least I learned a lesson to not run my horses on soft/heavy track. I'll have to check my horses for week 6 and scratch a bunch of them since its another week of soft ground

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 pm
Group 3 winner

but well done all winners & placers

especially those with their 1st winners

Paul

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Race #25 - Origin (3rd) - 3 of 3 of my new horse uploads this week. Started out ok and was midpack. I think just a little further maybe another 1/2 a furlong and she would have caught Istebraq and Screenwriter since she was coming strong late and lost by a head. I'm not happy with the result but congrats to Screenwriter. My stupid jockey just didnt attack early enough

Will do a write up later but I have to say this was the most exciting race for me and I didn't have a runner. Thunderspark, Origin is a good one mate!!

Good old screenwriter deserved its win but the two upstarts Istebraq & Origin made it an exciting race and I wouldn't be shocked that any of those three challenge Speedito and win. You have to remember that a lot of Speedito's wins have been on good ground and straight tracks. So a bad draw here or there on an unsuitable going with a bend will undo him. I am very much looking foward to seening Screenwriter, Istebraq & Origin again!!! Hackett Jak O The Shadows is not too far away either.

I want to also echo hackett's comments on all the winners too! Well done to those that have won their first!!!!

S Speight, Andy Morgan, S Williams, D Hinton, & B Devlin may there be a lot more!!

Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Group 3 winner

Didn`t have many runners as usuall but less this week. Very happy with my 2yo first time outer Locoweeds. Needs a mile and was staying on strongly, very encouraging, can`t wait for the 1m 2yo races.

Well done all winners/placers especially bazdev.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:23 pm
Group 3 winner

ISTEBRAQ was SO SO unlucky, raced 4 or five wide at the finish with the slight bend, if he had been nearer the rail he would have won the race!!!
On an easier track it will take a serious horse to peg this fella back.
Cant wait to bump into SPEEDITO, it will be some race, along with screenwriter.
I think origin maybe needed another furlong and on an easier track my fella would kick its ass over a mile. :D

LAND DEMON hated the ground in the Dante, we are seriously worried about the ground at epsom, he has a devastating finish, with the ground worse than good he just cant get going.

MOVE OVER will just keep plodding along, ran a great race to finish 2nd but was carrying a lot more weight than dabroka who came to nail him on the line.

Watch out for BAD FILLY next week guys, a serious horse if she puts her best foot forward, comes from the back like a train, the jockey has time it right.

Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:27 pm
Group 1 winner

Sorry guys been so busy, congratulations to all winners especially steve and millenium mephisto...1-1 now Gold Cup decider?? lol, been poor week for me across all codes....hopefully be better this week!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]