View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 week 7 weather 
Group 1 winner

i think some imprvements could me made to this also in the future. why for winter weather is there a 0% chance of good to firm but in the summer weather it is a 15% chance of worse than good.

Ryan lets face it the summer weather in england is always dodgy you never know what the weather is going to be like it so 15% chance of worse then good weather is probably fair and 0 % if good to firm is probably bang on for winter months as the only time it firms up is when its frozen solid :). Have not uploaded one horse that likes soft :oops: :lol: so learning curve still in effect.

Great post Scatters, remember seeing that last season but could not remember where to find it, cheers!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:41 am
Group 1 winner

yeah but with the mechanics of the game i think it should be made so the percentages of all ground conditions are equal by the end of the season . as you say adam alot of trainers have only quicker ground horses and the difference it makes at the business end of the races is impossible to overstate. can easily be the difference between winning and coming 5th or 6th for example.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2