View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Dear R Coates 
Group 3 winner

Post Dear R Coates
With all this snow about, making people unable to go work, uni, etc. What is there possibility of having week 6's races released tonight, tomorrow, Wednesday - and then week 7's races Thursday, Friday & Saturday then getting back to usual routine next week?

If this doesn't get granted i'm going to put 100/1 odds on every horse as a protest :lol: just kidding :wink:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 am
Group 1 winner

the chances of that happening in my opinion is 500/1!! not just because i doubt he'll break the format but also because everyone would have to nominate their horses as soon as weds races were released so that the race sec could run the races to be released for the thursday night. doesnt really allow the trainers or the race secs much time.

think this is a case of nice try but no cigar liam

Last edited by HurricaneRun on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 am
Group 3 winner

LOL. I don't hold out much hope to be honest, just rather bored stuck in Doncaster. Can't get back to university in Lincoln due to the road conditions :(

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:03 am
Group 1 winner

yeah all my lectures have been cancelled today. think ill play some guitar, have a few beers and play football manager

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 am
Group 3 winner

My football manager day started just after 9...

I got CoD at weekend but my xbox is in Lincoln :(

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:15 am
Group 1 winner

Big shame, cod is immense. Saturday was CTF day :lol:

And to answer your question, I'd love to but stuff needs to be done first.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Group 1 winner

Haha I've only just got back to uni myself, don't know how you can have it a uni...too much of a distraction for me had to ban myself from taking it to uni after my first year although I've been home and on black ops all weekend!!!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 pm
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."

Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy."

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the US, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwillingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men."

Woodrow Wilson 28th President of the United States

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

J. Edgar Hoover

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]