View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Shits going down....BIGTIME!! 
Post Shits going down....BIGTIME!!
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

"The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debts."

Henry Ford

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 am
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insideous forces working from within."

General Douglas MacArthur

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:07 am
"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight."

John F. Kennedy, speaking at Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:08 am
"For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller - From his Memoirs

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 am
"The war in Iraq is a rare opportunity to move toward a historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a new world order can emerge."

George H.W. Bush - September 11, 1991

"Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th, malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."

George W. Bush

Last edited by N3W_4PPROACH on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:13 am
"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."

Albert Einstein

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:15 am
"If I wake one person up, the 10 minutes of copy and pasting was worth it"

New Approach

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:23 am
Group 2 winner

Misleading Headline topic, thought this was all about plumbing problems.

Matt

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:02 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20101201/tp ... 4fc5e.html

Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]