View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 good work New Approach 
Group 3 winner

Post good work New Approach
i like it..i like it a lot m8

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 am
Its there for all to see Laurel, if only you want to look. Sadly many prefer to be ignorant, probably scared of the truth. Stuff gets fobbed off as conspiracy "theories" but great men like JFK have warned us about this conspiracy and thats what it is. Its not a theory.

If im crazy for seeing what i see, then fair play, but people just need to look at the bigger picture of what is going on in the world just now. The total takeover of every country through central banks. Your tax pays the governments debt to these private owned instituions. Once they have control of a countries money, they are effectively above the law of that country and basically own it, thus having a fair influence on their policies. And its the Rothschilds and a few other families who sit at the very top of this central banking system. There is only a few countries left in the world that dont have a central bank, one of them WAS Afganistan, although, there was many reasons for that invasion, more than just installing a central bank, and it was not for the good of the Afgani people I can tell you lol. One of the other countries is Iran and I think this is were the next big war will be, unless Iran surrender peacefully. Well see what happens... Iran is defo an issue for them at the minute. For a World government, they cant have rogue countries with nucleur power.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:35 am
Ive found alot of people didnt even know the Federal Reserve was a private company and no more federal than Federal Express.

And the Bank Of England for that matter, just another arm of the Rothschild family and nothing to do with England whatsoever.

Last edited by N3W_4PPROACH on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:39 am
Group 2 winner

A Celtic man talking about conspiracy "theories" that a new one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 am
Group 1 winner

Totally with you New.... How can they charge interest on the money they print for the country. let alone the system of "loans" 9x the original amount less 10% I think.. this money doesnt exsist to be loaned....

Roll on "Zeitgeist 3 Moving Forward"

Last edited by Anadin on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:45 am
Aye its in our blood Kenny, but Referees being proven to conspire to lie to Celtic and sending jokes about the pope dosent help to nullify them does it?

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:46 am
I know anadin, they could give out 10 times more than they had.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 am
The sad thing is, everyone is effected by this recession and the majority dont realise it happened on purpose. The Elite few planned it and orchestrated it, like they have done many times in the past, just like they did so perfectly with 9/11.

Yet you try and tell some ppl and they quickly say "i dont care" or "conspiracy theory". "Im not interested" Well they should be because it effects every man woman and child in this world, and their childrens children.

I like that Hoover quote, i know people write him off straight away as crazy or whatever, have they ever heard of smear campaigns? Guy was running the CIA so he couldnt have been that daft.

"We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst."

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:01 am
Group 1 winner

I personally don't think a horse running in the 3.30 at southwell cares about the new world order!! Or one running in the Sopl league, believe it if you wish just don't spout it on here....Personally I don't care as long as me or my family aren't affected then meh whatever! I pay tax I get over it they create wars I'm not bothered, they steal my xbox or mess up british racing...THEN I'm bothered!!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 am
Dont worry nick, they have plenty to distract you from the real important things in the world, thats the exact response im talking about m8, thanks for the example.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:10 am
Group 1 winner

I'm actually quite interested in the whole illuminati, NWO, 2012, Conspiracies sort of thing, but why believe it, infact why believe in anything....I personally don't believe anything is the truth until I see it with my own eyes....The news spout so much rubbish and there are so many people who claim to be "abducted by aliens" or a "contactee of aliens"......People are allowed to believe in what they believe in, that is their right as a human being....I'm just saying personally I'm not going to believe it or anything until I see it with my own eyes, then when that happens I shall deal with it how I see fit...Whether it be run away, grab a gun or just toddle off to lingfield to watch the races without a care in the world!!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:17 am
They make my blood boil and ill spout it where ever and when ever, reading a few quotes from good men cant be bad for anyone.

Lets everybody just not give a BEEP because it dosent effect us until we lose the rights of free speech and have a world government, police state sprung on us. There an idea....

I dont give a BEEP what anycunts thinks, what, gawnna ban me again...last time i checked im still fuckin banned. Got the urge to post some shit today so i did. Its a racing forum that got a dose of fuckin harsh reality for 10 minutes, deal with that.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:19 am
Group 1 winner

Chill Winston!!!! Bun a zoot and relax yaself!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 am
Ive been researching alot of shit for a long time and there is nothing to believe or not. What im talking about with the central banks is happening. Country by country,crisis by crisis. Its there for all to see but there is so many distractions to keep you from looking into shit because your new app for a fuckin ipad or the x factor is more intersting. Its that ignorant dismissal that makes it a whole lot easier to influence the masses.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:23 am
rant over, im away to carry out a false flag attack on black ops!

planning on using aircrafts to target buildings of my own ppl to get them pumped for war!!

Seriously though, i dont own an xbox and never will, im just the shepherd trying to move the innocent sheep in the right direction.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next