View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NHC week 8 races 
Group 1 winner

Another typically bad week for mine, some carrying some hefty weights which showed.... tho Sword of Brixton, 2nd in the Champion Hurdle Trial, would of had Istrabraq again, if not for the 4lb difference... so well pleased with the progress.

Very poor run from Pearl Reform in the 7th and expected more, just didnt like Ascot I guess...

the rest not worth a mention.

Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:16 pm
Group 3 winner

R1 Cue Card (2) Good second against the top class mare lippy Slap will run in the Ballymore Novices Hurdle next week but will be tough carrying extra weight.
Ballymore Properties Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham is the main target

R3 Sandra Bullock(3) Really disappointed me this season but its all about the Champion Hurdle Trophy this season so if she wins there i will be very happy i still think she can win there she loves Cheltenham - well done to FiXiT on another Gr1 win

R4 Native Dancer(2) Very Good second here losing to a great run by Kevcons horse Zafonic Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Chase or the Weatherbys Champion Bumper is the target for Cheltenham

R5 Sunny(3) Expected abit more today but the jockey just went way too soon she is another one who as disappointed me this season so far she will run in a 2m1 nhf Maiden next week and will be expecting a win there - well done again Kevcon you have some great 2m1f chasers

R7 Jest (3) Ran wide and still finished 3rd very happy with that the winner looks class wins over fences and hurdles now

R8 Goldiva (F) Damn she had a great chance here she is alot better then i first thought and could well run in one of the big two races at cheltenham
Well done Hemz123 on another Gr1 win

R9 Real Beauty (3) Great third place finish against some top class horses she wont run again now untill cheltenham for Fred Winter Juv Hcp Hurdle

R10 Chabal(4) I was expecting another win again today but the jockey just didnt give him the right ride

R11 Rooster Booster (F) Shame but only really expected a top 5 finish on heavy ground he is one that could do alot better later on in the season when the ground is faster he will now be given a rest and may not run till Cheltenham for Vincent Obrien County Handicap

R12 Golden Miller(4) Happy with that Ran a top 5 finish as expected will run better at 2m5-6f

R13 Istabraq(1) phew what a great race to watch very happy with the win glad Sword Of Brixton had 8lb penalty not sure where to go next now with Istabraq he may not even run at cheltenham now with my new hurdler Worldsbest coming in to the stable

R14 Dawnrun (F) Was only hopeing she could sneak a top5 good win by Tate Gallery

R19 Joe Hart(5) was hopeing to sneak a top5 here so job done hopefully will do the same in the Doncaster Cross Country Chase next week

R20 Own it (8) expected abit more after its first two runs but this is a step up in class and could of shown here great battle with Aliceva Ii and Alphabet Soup well done ryan

R21 Defoe(6) Trip too far and too much weight bad idea to enter this race

R22 Good Bye(2) Very happy with second on its debut run just losing out to Picture Book will try her over hurdles next week where i think she could sneak a top5 finish the Royal and Sunsalliance Chase is the main target

Well done to everyone with winners and places and thanks for the comms great as always

NHC standings have been updated

Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2