View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Sorry Everyone..Moores Million 
Group 3 winner

I also think having presidents back in all 3 leagues is a good idea like craig said this would lighten the load and bring fresh ideas for each league

If this happens ill be happy to help in anyway i can on the nhc side

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Handicapper

I will help with comms anywhere i can. I love doing them and it's great legitimate practice (ahem, i'm a trainee commentator in the real world too)

Yes we need a stand alone league. What i'd recommend is sending out a questionnaire to all the NHC trainers or at least the regular ones. Give everyone some say on what they'd like from the new season (i.e races they'd like in the schedule, how many comms they'd like etc) and work from there.

We have some really great natural leaders here in NHC and i have full confidence that we'd not only run a better show than flat racing; WE'D KILL 'EM! :D

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:28 pm
Group 1 winner

Sorry I think this is my fault not understanding what Paul was after.

There has been no "removal" of races. The schedule as it exists is as it was in previous seasons, extra races can be added but the track and distance needs to be emailed to me so I can get these added. This has not happened? NHC is not being overlooked, in fact Ryan and Craig are doing a great job of increasing the variety of races and have some great plans for next season.

I cannot read minds, I'm readily available on email and more than happy to sort this out. The concept for Moores Millions is fantastic and I most definitely want it to remain.

Comments such as "disgrace" are particularly hurtful and not something I'd expect to see from a moderator.

Paul, last email I have from you is dated 23rd November, have you been using the right email address? soplpresident@gmail.com

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:33 pm
Group 1 winner

True and withdrawn as cba. Being a mod does not mean l cant have my own views

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:12 pm
Group 1 winner

I take that back actually, you were only going off the facts as they were presented to you. I was just upset by it. Sorry

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:38 pm
Group 1 winner

It was a shout out which wasnt needed to be honest mate, l left as l thought league was sinking and with me thinking of returning and that was one of the first posts l seen. Sorry Rich mate

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Group 1 winner

oh yeh rich thanks for reminding me - wanted to aplogogise for the extra 2m4f chase added to week 11. this was meant for week 10 but we didnt get them to rich until it was too late. he then said he'd add them to week 11 and i told him to without looking at week 11 and seeing there were already two of them!! so my bad there!

rich i just read your idea on the other thread about the handicap divisions and it sounds like potentially a nice idea. i still think however if you have people volunteering to handicap without any hesitation then it is worth doing. but as you say we are going to discuss this all before next season begins!!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 pm
Group 1 winner

mike i hope your not coming back with the same donkeys as last time :)

i think it needs to be stressed on this thread that i, and im sure other nhc trainers, arent criticising the way the league is ran they are just suggesting potential improvements. like craig i think everyone is doing a good job. i personally just want to see the nhc kick on and get even better because im an nhc boy - it is the league i enjoy the most by miles.

ive read people reffering to 3 different league presidents etc with rich overseeing the whole operation. regarding this issue i think it is all dependant on the time rich has for the league. At the beginning of the season i told rich if he ever wants someone to take the nhc reins then i would love to help out and he has my email. but to reiterate i think the focus here is to make attempts to improve the league with our new ideas

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm
Group 1 winner

mike i hope your not coming back with the same donkeys as last time :)

LMAO mate lm just going NH and lm struggling to find good computer horses to start a base never mind finding league horses

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 pm
Group 1 winner

tell me about it its tough mate. nhc will be great next year i hope

im gunn ashow craig and hooley how its done

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Group 1 winner

I have added a 4m3f handicap for this week replacing a restricted hurdle event which was undersubscribed (LAMI, you may want to take Black Jack Ketchum out of that race).

Week 12 is Cheltenham and we've got 25 races already but Week 13 is Irish week anyway so we'll return with three Moores Millions races at 3m5f, 3m7f and 4m3f. That will be a new upload week as well so I'll make sure the 3m5f race isn't a handicap so you can chuck some new blood in whilst keeping your old stock for the Irish Grand National.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 pm
Group 3 winner

Since we now have a Moores Million Race for week 11

as a one off i will double the sponsored PM week 11 only

ie :-

4M to 1st

3m to 2nd

2m to 3rd

600k to 4th

400k to 5th

well worth entering anything in the race plus 1st 3 qualify for semi-finals

everyone else qualifies for the pot luck draw in the final week for a chance of 3m to the 1st one out of a hat

BOIL

Paul(LR)

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 am
Group 1 winner

Thanks Rich. When will the moores millions final happen or should i say what week?

Will it be week 17? If it is what distance and how many races, just the one or a few?

Nice 1 Paul, some serious £££ on offer here. Am hoping the moores millions will run until the last week of the season, would love to have Time Medicain in one of them.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:29 am
Group 1 winner

Roll on Cheltenham it's gonna be awesome, the highlight of the season for me.

Would love it if Ryan or Nick or both even can do some preview of the races like Royal Ascot.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:31 am
Group 3 winner

i was looking at week 16 for the Moores Million Final

week 15 could be used for the 2 semi's by using the 2 rest chases?

and week 15 could be the draw of the pot luck as well

ie
all the names that didnt make the semi's going into the hat

for the draw of 3m to the 1st out of the hat

hopefully Rich will give the backing for all this

Paul(LR)

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2