View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 ATTENTION RICH!!!! 
Group 3 winner

Post ATTENTION RICH!!!!
Rich my horse DRAMA IN LIFE has been scratched from the last moores Millions race at sligo because of a file problem?????

I entered it at the wrong age and thought retiring it would mean i could enter the older age, the horse that was retired was in my stable for 2 minutes at most never ran or was entered into any races.
I asked if you could sort it, you told me to change a letter, that didnt work so i told you I had changed the word "OF" to "IN"................. To say I am not happy this horse has been scratched is an understatement!!
Please EXPLAIN.
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I wasn't able to fix it in time for the races this week I'm afraid which meant it wasn't possible to run.

It should be OK from next week.

Please please try and get it right first time, the back end of TOM is a mess and whilst we are trying to sort it out the easiest way is to take massive amounts of care when uploading.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 pm
Group 3 winner

He did run and he hacked up, as i knew he would, Hence my frustration when i thought he had been scratched.
When will it show He won the race in tom?
I need to know his rating before deciding what to next.

cheers
scott

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm
Handicapper

Can someone send me the url for tom so i can enter my horses. thanks. Its 11.48 and I need to enter them by 12

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:49 pm
Handicapper

Ok guys, thanks very much and forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:53 pm
Group 1 winner

Sorry Finalfurlong just see this for what it is worth here is the url. You did post rather late so dont be to harsh mate.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:00 pm
Handicapper

No worries. My horses are shit anyway and its been a long saturday and I've no inclination to be bothered so I'll give everybody else a chance. LOl.!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm
Handicapper

It wasn't meant to sound harsh, I was just a bit worse for wear last night, apologies!!!

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am
Group 1 winner

No bother mate. Get entering for next week :wink:

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm
Handicapper

I've entered the rubbish I've got. Cant upload any more coz I accidently formatted the wrong drive while installing a ssd, lost everything. Starting off with a jumps game for next season.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:16 pm
Group 1 winner

Was thinking of joining in on the nhc side of things next season any tips to get me started? Only play flat but the jumps looks great fun watched cheltenham and looked at results seems to be very open with some really unexpected results. How when i start do i know if my horse would prefer chase or hurdles, do they start on one then go to another when there older or is it the one lot of fences for them there whole career? Any other tips welcome guys from any trainers with advice.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:28 pm
Handicapper

Not really much use asking me. This is the first time I've tried it. Always stuck to the flat.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 pm
Group 1 winner

great to hear you two guys are going to focus on getting an nhc stable together - it is the most open and exciting league of the three by far IMO.

Take note that my entire nhc stable consists of flat bred horses on a flat only game. therefore your question would be how do i find the jumpers?? answer is that it is partly down to luck and alot of trialling. as i am also a flat trainer i trial my horses at 3, the best in ck go to breeding barn. the rest continue to 5 and 6, stayers even older and i trial them over a few distances and over hurdles and chases with the hope of finding a star

Chinese Whisper was a very very average miler in my ck, ended up being a pretty good hurdler.

If i start a new game i will start a combined game to try and make the process easier!!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Try and breed good and soft ground horses into your lines for the NH.

Very rare we get fast ground over the whole jumps season.

Also for your stayers 3m4f+C, iv found some get better with age.

When you come to trail your horses. The best places for me which i think most NH trainers do is trail them at Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown. Though i like to trail my 2m/2m4C at Sandown, you will know if you have good jumpers at these courses.

Hope this helps.

Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm
Group 1 winner

Try and breed good and soft ground horses into your lines for the NH.

Very rare we get fast ground over the whole jumps season.

Also for your stayers 3m4f+C, iv found some get better with age.

When you come to trail your horses. The best places for me which i think most NH trainers do is trail them at Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown. Though i like to trail my 2m/2m4C at Sandown, you will know if you have good jumpers at these courses.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Hemz gives me a place to start.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next