View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NHC Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NHC Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... week15.zip

Some cracking races this week and some great comms from Pete. Might be some more to come but I'm not at my home computer at the moment.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Dont everyone talk at once eh? Can barely get a word in here....

Not even a cheers rich, I was lead to believe NHC was the most exciting league by miles

At least the US league got 3 posts !!!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:46 pm
Group 1 winner

If everyone is as busy as I am at work I'm not surprised.

MM races are up on TOM too.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 pm
Money never sleeps eh? Lunch is for wimps

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm
Group 1 winner

Can't remember the last time I took a lunch break. Certainly not in 2011 :lol:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:06 pm
I find that very sad indeed, ill never understand how a piece of paper became so valuable. Spend your life working it for it then you die. You dont take it with you. Bombarded with adverts for materialistic shit that you dont need, the whole BEEP worlds in debt and for what? The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, 2011 and a third of the world still live in poverty, theres ppl sleeping on the streets of every major city while 1% of the population own everything. See if i had all that money, the world be a better place i can tell you that much. Eventaully ill need to go back to work because my run wont last forever and the way I am with money, it goes 10 times faster than it comes. I dont mind working, I mind that money I work for goes towards the governments debt though, that bothers me. Ive never took a penny off the social and i never will.

My dream job would be growing weed but its illegal because its such a harmful, poisonous, violent plant. But selling alcohol and tobacco is respectful. Thats how fucked up society is.

You think your born free but your not, were all born slaves to the system and by the time you work your way out of it your times nearly up. Democracy and freedom is an illusion, if your not allowed to experiment with your own conciousness then free you aint. What gives another human being the right, to write on a piece of paper what I can or cant do, I know the difference between right and wrong and I would never feel an ounce of guilt(no pun intended) for growing cannabis. A plant thats been the victim of disinformation and propaganda since 1900 onwards. A plant that has been on the earth longer than us. A plant that has 101 practical uses and has never killed one person. You get the same amount of paper from 1 acre of cannabis, as you get from 4 acres of trees which take 10 years to grow. The fact that this plant is illegal defies all known logic and shows law for what it is, a load of bullshit to suit certain ppl at the top.

Sorry for the rabble but the current nick of the world gets me down at times and all the money in the world wouldnt change that. Anyway, nothing else gettin posted in this thread is there.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 pm
Group 2 winner

I had 1 winner Little Ring in the NH flat race

Last edited by 17days on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:34 pm
Group 1 winner

I'm afraid I don't share your love of weed. I also don't have any love for tobacco although alcohol in moderation is OK.

The reason I don't like weed is because someone I know is spending the rest of his days in a mental hospital, heavily drugged up because his 3 spliffs a day habit turned into schizophrenia, insomnia (well, night terrors because all he dreams about are giant insects trying to kill him) and depression. Sure, he may have been genetically programmed to head that way regardless but I can tell you he was smart as hell until he started smoking weed.

Kindest thing would be a bullet to the brain but no, it's fairer to keep him tortured by his mental prison for 60 years or less if he manages to kill himself in the time between his suicide watches.

Cheery!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:02 pm
Im sorry to hear that Rich, I dont personally know of anyone who has been affected like that but ive heard of it. For the amount of ppl who use it, it seems to be a very rare reaction. Its crazy because it only brings peace to me and these rare cases are not the reason the plant is illegal. It helps millions of people with pain and has even been prescribed to people with depression so its wierd that it can cause depression in certain people. Agree about things being okay in moderation but alcohol makes people violent and makes you do things you regret the next day, kills thousands every year yet its perfectly legal so no one can tell me the law makers care about peoples health. Alcohol is at the end of the day, a mind altering substance and id bet that it has caused depression in many more ppl than cannabis ever will.

I hope your friend can find peace somehow.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 pm
Group 3 winner

and Padraig on winning the Scottish GN :wink:

several placed for me this week incl.Intoxicating placed in another GN

thats 2 x 6th's,1 x 4th & 1 x 2nd in all this years Welsh,Irish,English & Scottish Nationals
for this consistant horse will goto the semi's next week with a gr8 chance to Qualify for Aintree's MM Final

Well done all winners & placers

Paul(LR) 8)

Last edited by Laurelracing on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:34 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

:D YEAH! My horse EAGER who finally managed to get a win so well chuffed with the Gr2 Betfred Gold Cup win.

Usuall numpties with the rest of mine but still a great league and well done to all winners/placers :wink:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:22 am
Group 1 winner

Bahamian Dancers rating of 154 is the most ridiculous rating in the league - i invite you all to view his form so you can see that this is fact not opinion!!!

good run from him anyway, and one win with Abigails Party who i thought would run a big race. other than that my runners disappointed!!!

Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Jamie, still bust for you?

Working today mate, but wouldn't work for toffee yesterday for some strange reason.

Doesn't matter though, my piece of shit fell. :lol:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next