View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Iron Race 
Group 1 winner

And for me personally i wouldn't want you back, you messed our season 3 up big time.

It's not a sly dig at all Duke, i don't make digs at anyone. Am just speaking my mind and telling the truth.

Also this is my last season in the league am done with it. So do what you want i dont give a flying BEEP.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 pm
Group 1 winner

For someone with such a moral high ground over the whole shared bloodline issue, you appear to forget the time you asked for my help, sending me your saved game to put some of my horses in to send back to you - ok you claim not to have used them but how do we know this true?

Besides the fact there was many other issues which attributed to Season 3 going tits up, some which you don't even know about but people were shown for who they truly are.

I don't like you, you don't like me, fine! Just because you don't like me doesn't mean you should go off in a hissy fit and quit the league, I certainly wouldn't. The league is more than just 1 person!

This is my last post on the subject, I've had enough of all the squabbling over the past year with this game it should be enjoyed and embraced for what it really is.

Good Luck!

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

Well I dont know any of you personally, But i will say I do feel sharing horses even just to see where yours are at compared to other league trainers should defo NOT be allowed, But they did let Scatters back in and everyone seems to have forgave and forgot what he did with changing names/files etc, so surely everyone deserves a second chance.

I'll still join the league and keep smiling when my NHC horses kick your asses next season! :lol:

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 pm
Group 1 winner

At first i didn't understand what you was doing then i realised something was not right, and i refused point blank after that.

All my lines are clean, i dont need to interbreed with no fucker to get good horses and an advantage.

You are a cheating bastard and always will be.

You are most right i cannot stand you ur little fat fucker.

If i ever saw you i would break your jaw in two.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 pm
Group 1 winner

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Scotty everyone shares horses m8 to trail against. been going on since this league started pal.

Also it will continue, cos nothing can be done about it.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2