View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Apologies to the League Members 
Group 1 winner

Post Apologies to the League Members
Just like to say am sorry for my outburst yesturday on the forum guys.

It was out of order what i said in my last comment.

People who have gotten to know me on msn and it the forum know that am not like that at all. If you get to know me i will pretty much do anything for anybody. It's just the way i am.

In all honesty iv not slept most of the week and it finally court up with me friday afternoon and i snapped. Not very often that happens.

Like to wish everyone the best of luck in the future in this league.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 am
Group 3 winner

Looking forwarded to kickin your backside in the nhc next season! :lol:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 am
Group 1 winner

I had sent you an email after the outburst but I guess you've had a change of heart.

I hope you stay in the league, for the leagues sake but if you feel you can't be part of it then it's your decision.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Yeh i read the email. Made me giggle that, very funny indeed.

This apology wasn't directed at you at all. Far from it was to the other members.

Btw am not a fan of hitting kids.

This is my last season.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Handicapper

Hemz i'm afraid this apology is coming several therapy sessions too late. I am scarred :cry:

:roll: Aaah we're all friends here.

Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 pm
Handicapper

You generally find people only react out of character when they feel strongly about something so I wouldn't bash myself up about it too much!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm
Group 3 winner

To be fair the only things craig did that was out of order was swear and threaten to break someones jaw, common place round Sheffield on a daily basis what he was correct about is that the parties involved did cheat(swapped horse files to gain better bloodlines), it is, was and will always be cheating and I don't know if the parties involved ever really appologised.
I maybe wrong but from memory I think they tried to justify it by claiming it wasn't breaking any rules!!

I think everyone deserves a second chance, but maybe an appology on the forum for what they did would gain them some respect back from other trainers.
I seem to remember Scatters making it known what he had done, admitting he had cheated and the post he did showed that he cared about what others on here thought and probably was a major part of why he was welcomed back. :shock:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Good post scotty, didn't mean to have a pop when I said on the forum about the swapping horses for trialing was just saying it's frowned upon, wasn't saying you were thinking about it or anything fella!

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 pm
Group 1 winner

In my opinion, what upset trainers isnt really the fact the 'cheaters' are back this season - it is actually down to the fact that the 'ban' they were given were meaningless in the sense that the league fell apart and didnt finish - so basically every trainer suffered. I believe that if the season had continued right to the end of the season , then when this next season started people would of been more satisfied that those that were banned had 'served their time' so to speak. There is my psychological view on the matter.

As for now and next season, lets all just get together and make improvements on the league before trying to start a new season. I probs wont be able to compete way things are looking atm, but im here to help and contribute!!

Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]