View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 My Trials For SOPL Season 13 
Group 1 winner

might of been me cant remember. its def a good idea tho

rich how long it gunna be before we start??

Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Well obviously we aren't going to start until I'm beating those times :lol:

Seriously though, asap. It's with Dave but he is incredibly busy at the moment, I don't want anyone to pressurise him, this is a hobby and real life issues, both work and personal, must come first.

The league will start and I'm excited about the new changes and shorter season. I also still hope to get a couple of seasons in before SO5.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 pm
Group 3 winner

I've done over 100 seasons. I've got several games going on with 30 and 40 plus seasons. I've around 1500 horses exported. Trialling has been difficult to say the least. Those are there best times under those conditions at ascot, not the average times which would be different. I find ascot and sandown have the slowest times for Trialling. I run 5 furlongs in 54 seconds flat at different courses such as epsom and york. Jazz cops will be a 6 furlong horse though. Proven is more consistent at 5 furlongs and has shown similarly good times. I'll have about 10 top class horses for the flat league and 20 ok horses. I would have a better chance winning the NHC though. I could of joined the league in the last 2 seasons but I decided not to until now.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:59 pm
Group 3 winner

Those times are insane, do you play 24/7 jimmy?? :lol:

1500 horses exported, if they all run the amount of game races this one does then you must only take a break for sh**ting and pi**ing!! :lol:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:49 pm
Group 3 winner

Those times are insane, do you play 24/7 jimmy?? :lol:

1500 horses exported, if they all run the amount of game races this one does then you must only take a break for sh**ting and pi**ing!! :lol:

Haha, no not 24/7. I play about 3 or 4 hours a day when I get the time. I just finished college so I've got more time on my hands nowadays.

Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:31 pm
Group 3 winner

Ive had 250k e/w for Jimmy to win NHC at 200/1 I bet Ryan is worried now :lol: Come on Jimmy i want to be as rich as Paul :D

Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I would have a better chance winning the NHC though. I could of joined the league in the last 2 seasons but I decided not to until now.

Jimmy I think you will have no trouble winning the UK Flat league mate. Sounds like you have some out and out champions!!!
Looking foward to commentating on your races to see history in the making with some of those times.

Cheers :D

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:03 am
Group 1 winner

Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:54 am
Group 3 winner

jupiterjimmy wrote:
I would have a better chance winning the NHC though. I could of joined the league in the last 2 seasons but I decided not to until now.

Jimmy I think you will have no trouble winning the UK Flat league mate. Sounds like you have some out and out champions!!!
Looking foward to commentating on your races to see history in the making with some of those times.

Cheers :D

We'll see, I'm sure you and others have so great horses too. As long as I get a few winners and possible a group 1 winner I'll be delighted.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 am
Group 1 winner

You will win every 5f group 1 race at a canter if that is the times its running

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:34 am
Group 3 winner

Jimmy just do me a favour, I just cant have it that jazz corps (Its in game times from your screenshot aint as good as my best I know ck is different) or the champ have run those times in ck at ascot on a regular basis so can you please get a screen shot??? :lol:

55 secs over 5 furlongs....... :shock:
2.03 over 1m2f.......... :shock:

My horses are strong this season but those times are just impossible even on fast ground with a light weight I'm struggling, If yours dont perform to those standards come race day then your gonna be a little red faced.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:13 am
Group 3 winner

Jimmy just do me a favour, I just cant have it that jazz corps (Its in game times from your screenshot aint as good as my best I know ck is different) or the champ have run those times in ck at ascot on a regular basis so can you please get a screen shot??? :lol:

My horses are strong this season but those times are just impossible even on fast ground with a light weight I'm struggling, If yours dont perform to those standards come race day then your gonna be a little red faced.

Jazz corps hah. I never said they were the average times I said they were the best times they had run in ck at ascot. Sometimes Jazz cops runs 55, 56 or 57 seconds other times he gets beat by Proven another one of my sprinters who can also run fast times. I never said I would win the league, I never said that my horses were better than anyone else, I never said anything that would leave me red faced. I'm focusing more on the NHC anyway, I may run Jazz Cops and the champ over hurdles instead.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 am
Group 1 winner

scotty64 wrote:

Jazz corps hah. I never said they were the average times I said they were the best times they had run in ck at ascot. Sometimes Jazz cops runs 55, 56 or 57 seconds other times he gets beat by Proven another one of my sprinters who can also run fast times. I never said I would win the league, I never said that my horses were better than anyone else, I never said anything that would leave me red faced. I'm focusing more on the NHC anyway, I may run Jazz Cops and the champ over hurdles instead.

Hmm this confuses me now, as everytrail my horses pretty consistently run the same time unless they miss break. I dont run 58 then all of a sudden run a 56, if your not running 55 secs 3 out of 4 trials l think we may have a little boy crying wolf here IMO. A screenshot would be very easy to do if not

Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 am
Group 2 winner

Jazz Cops could be a morning glory! we'll all find out come race day.

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 pm
Group 3 winner

To be fair you had a dig at scatters, then entered your horses times.....which coincendently pis*ed all over scatters times, in one out of approx 20 trials I get a freak result where a horse smashes a league course record by far over an inadequate distance.

If it did run 55 secs over 5f at ascot then there is not a cat in hells chance you should be racing it over hurdles, on those times jazz COPS and the champ would be THE GREATEST horses the leagues ever seen.
In theory they should be clocking sub 53 secs and sub 2 mins at tracks like Epsom/Chester/donny......I'm not having that.
:lol:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next