View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:45 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 For the attention of all league trainers 
Group 1 winner

Yes they did control there repective leagues. I was very much involved in the NHC running, along side Paul. A lot of work gets done behind the scenes which not many members know about.

What did you control then that you do not control now?

You are saying you did work behind the scenes but you didn't have a title then. Why do you need a title now? Will it enable you to do something extra? Will it have a point?

If so I am happy to give you a title but unfortunately the league won't start any quicker. I doubt most people could even name the Presidents of UKRA and USRA. It's demeaning to Paul to suggest that his opinion only counted because he was President of NHC, his passion and ideas shone through a lot brighter than any honorary title he may have had.

I will continue to listen to all members of the league as equals. All ideas will be heard and decisions made.

If I'm honest, the reason that I haven't selected a President of NH is because I couldn't decide between you or Ryan and didn't want it to become a contentious point. You both have my ear and my absolute respect with all matters NHC which is as much or more than any president could expect.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:08 pm
Group 3 winner

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Everything what i've said is true, ask Colm or Paul.

Believe me i don't want anything from you, never had done.

Also i've never wanted to be President of the NHC, you offered me that role along time ago and i declined. Ryan is the right person for that, if he still wants it.

There never ever used to be this arguing when Colm was around. Biggest mistake you made was saying the league was going to start in early May, and letting back the cheats!!!!

All this bickering, is your fault rich and your's alone.

You can take this post don't mike if you like i dont give a toss.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 pm
Group 3 winner

i am frustrated by the wait on the start of the league
personaly i think every member should put there email address here and if anyone as a problem , email that person , not for everyone to see
i LOVE the game .com

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:58 pm
Group 1 winner

anubisrich wrote:
I have a full time job in a high pressure environment, I have a full and varied social life, I am not the ideal person to run the league I agree but from what I've seen I'm sure as hell the best contender from those who put themselves forward.

Couldn't agree more, and that is why you got the job and those that put themselves forward for the role didn't.

Keep doing what your doing Rich, I'm sure we'll have the show back on the road before long.

I haven't come on here looking for an argument, but simply to put forward a viewpoint.

Firstly, the responsibility for the league should have been joint, Jim Cougar should have had no say in the matter at all.
Secondly, the three candidates for the role were/are completely different and would have made a strong team.
Thirdly, I believe Rich to have made a very bad error of judgement. Personally I would have made enquiries with Dave as to when the new schedules could be implemented. If the delay was unacceptable then I would have remained faithful to the old schedule until the new schedule was in place, preferably on the new site Dave was building.

I also find two things very funny.
It seems the two other candidates for the presidents role delivered on their promises to make new schedules and yet are placed under the president by his own admission.
The backing of the president by a player who was partly responsible for the downfall of the previous presidency.

The main reason both Hemz and myself are continually criticising this president and in my case (throwing the toys out of the pram) is sheer bloody FRUSTRATION at his inability to do the job he was given.

You haven't a hope in he'll of this league starting before August. My guess is September at the earliest.

Best of luck guys and gals.

You can throw the usual insults if you want, I really don't give a toss.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm
Group 1 winner

Jesus, Tomas and now Steve both appear in the same day!!!!

Steve how you can even comment on Rich doing a bad job is crazy, I cannot say anything about your schedule l actually thing its a great addition to the league but mate you have once again left the league for a reason that didnt even have anything to do with the league, so l have no reason to think the first disargreement you would have had in the league you would of resigned and left the league in a right mess.

I will also add lm sure one of the reason's Colm left was all the shit like this as he had had enough, l just hope Rich is better at coping with you all cus if he does go where does that leave us and trust me all the members will know exactly where to place the blame. Rich aint getting paid for this guys its not his job, its a voluntary role his is willing to make to provide a online league. Please people just let the man do his job and when the league is ready its ready

Last edited by mwesty1 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:08 pm
Group 3 winner

Some of you guys bitch more than my mrs!!
He can do this better.....you should never have been......You should never have said......He did it better than you.....Man you fellas really need a reality check, Grow up, stop bickering.
I keep hearing "We are fed up of waiting", that applies to us all but only a select few seem to think it essential to keep repeating it on numerous threads, I for one am getting extremely F**KED off with logging on to check on progress to find the same needless s**te posted day after day after day.
My email address is:
scottwood64@blueyonder.co.uk

Can someone please email me when a start date has been decided as I wont be checking the forum again after today until the league starts.

PEACE OUT!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 pm
Group 1 winner

Mike you are a yes man, always have been, always will be, you are devoid of ideas and passion and have never served any purpose.
I have my faults but my god I would sooner that than be completely and utterly useless.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:13 pm
Group 1 winner

Mike you are a yes man, always have been, always will be, you are devoid of ideas and passion and have never served any purpose.
I have my faults but my god I would sooner that than be completely and utterly useless.

WOW and you wonder why you was hacked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes man??? Im sure there are people on here that could prove this wrong many a time :D

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 pm
Group 1 winner

You staying this time Steve? Imagine if you had been the president. One week on, 8 weeks off. I did actually ask Dave how long it would take but circumstances changed. Should I have legislated for that? Maybe I should have forced him to quit his job. Imagine my frustration over whether I will have a handicapper when the league starts, should I legislate for pathetic, childish bickering leading to the handicapper crying off?

"No bickering when Colm was around"? Rose tinted spectacles lad. It was a million times worse than it is now otherwise Colm would still be here. It may not have been on the forums for long but behind the scenes it was concerted and sustained pressure from various quarters. As a friend to Colm I don't think many people appreciate the impact it had on him. You will find me a harder nut to crack.

Lastly you kind of have to explain yourself as I have. What would giving the role of president achieve beyond what can already be done by anyone?

I'm sick of the commentary by hindsight, it's the sign of a coward and backstabber and exactly what the league doesn't need. It's a typical problem with any internet community I guess, hiding behind the anonymity thinking you know better than anyone else.

If you want to run the league jointly go for it, force Dave to sort TOM out. I'm sure he'd love that, really appreciate your leadership style which one could call Gaddafi-esque... Oh look, we've come full circle.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:29 pm
Group 2 winner

Stop it steve, that isn't right to say that about westy, he is caught between the devil & the blue sea, he's a mod & his only doing his job.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:32 pm
Group 3 winner

Steve your ideas are good, credit where credit is due, I had an employee just like you, as soon as I told him to do something he was not keen on, he took all his toys(ideas)away from the party and began to sulk.
So for this I let him go, he was useless to my business, as in every walk of life not just business we will encounter things that lets say rub us up the wrong way, its how you react to these situations that in the main lets your peers make judgement on you, and well you have FAILED everytime on a bloody forum thats been put together to discuss every aspect of a GAME!!
For this IMHO, I dont know how you have the audacity to pop up again and again and again to chuck your ideas in to the pot after walking away threatening to take your toys with you again and again and again.......... :? :? :?

Like I said before, a few of you (not just steve) need a reality check, some of us who love this game and put in countless hours trying to get decent league horses, are trying to cope with the S**T LIFE is throwing at them and using this game as a release, I get married in 5 weeks and I've still got a million and one things to do , Found out last night my uncle has been given F**KING days to live and then I come on here hoping to see a bit of banter and instead.......well.
Rant over. :roll: :roll:

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:33 pm
Group 3 winner

Stop it steve, that isn't right to say that about westy, he is caught between the devil & the blue sea, he's a mod & his only doing his job.

thomas are you in the league ??????? nooo stfu then
rich close this forum , its pathitic

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm
Group 1 winner

This will be locked now as the answer has been answered more than once so discussion over!

PLEASE NO MORE TOPICS STARTED. WHEN RICH HAS MORE INFO HE WILL LET US ALL KNOW

Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4