View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:33 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 For the attention of all league trainers 
Group 1 winner

No-one has offered concrete help to the point where I would be happy to hand over 9 years of work.

I've not heard from Dave since before the weekend, if I do I'll give you an update.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 am
Group 2 winner

There has been not less then three people put up their hands to help but you keep avoiding that, and even the NH league lovers wanted to run their own show still to no avail when it comes to you and your power hungry incompetants rich, so can I ask you one question, why don't you let the NH League players run their own league? or would that be taken away a 10th of power from you?
agh! you are so annoying pal.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am
Group 1 winner

There has been not less then three people put up their hands to help but you keep avoiding that, and even the NH league lovers wanted to run their own show still to no avail when it comes to you and your power hungry incompetants rich, so can I ask you one question, why don't you let the NH League players run their own league? or would that be taken away a 10th of power from you?
agh! you are so annoying pal.

I knew when there was a bit of diversion or a moan about rich you would pop up from the wood work and have your two pennies worth. Can we all please stop asking the same questions regarding the league over and over again and maybe without rich having to constantly post the same answers he may have time to do some league work. Once again all questions have been answered to clarify.....
TOM is difficult yes but just getting randoms in will not help
Dave is working on TOM
NH players running there own league is pointless
The league will start when its ready and we will have 2 seasons

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm
Group 2 winner

Now that I had my say, and thanks for being polite about it 8)

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Just because someone says something. Doesn't mean that it can happen.

For instance, we would all love an NHS that works at half the cost, education to be free for all, world peace and no poverty and this is the stated aim of most politicians.

Leadership is about taking the small steps to achieve these stated goals but nothing happens overnight. It is about pooling your resources, understanding what you have available to you and working with that. I am trying to get the new league underway as soon as possible, I did not incite the events which league to a change of leadership and for the league what happened was a massive backward step. The lessons have not been learned but if a troll like Tomas is on your side then you must know you have picked the wrong one.

I have a full time job in a high pressure environment, I have a full and varied social life, I am not the ideal person to run the league I agree but from what I've seen I'm sure as hell the best contender from those who put themselves forward.

However I must say I have been massively impressed with the majority who are being very patient. We will get you the league as soon as we can.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm
Handicapper

However I must say I have been massively impressed with the majority who are being very patient. We will get you the league as soon as we can.

Here, Here!!!!

Lets hope all the people who've been moaning have stables full of Sea The Stars / Kauto Star types who are going to sweep all before them, maybe thats why there so impatient. They don't need any extra game time to bring there breeds up to scratch.

I for one am gratefull people take the time out to run the league and we should all be using this extra time to our benefit breeding better stock so there is more competition at the top which will make a better, stronger league.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:05 pm
Group 3 winner

There is no time, only infinite conciousness.

Rich, you done a great job last season, the majority will agree, look forward to new season with you in charge whenever it gets started.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm
Group 1 winner

from what I've seen I'm sure as hell the best contender from those who put themselves forward.

Agreed

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:30 pm
Group 1 winner

I have a full time job in a high pressure environment, I have a full and varied social life, I am not the ideal person to run the league I agree but from what I've seen I'm sure as hell the best contender from those who put themselves forward.

Couldn't agree more, and that is why you got the job and those that put themselves forward for the role didn't.

Keep doing what your doing Rich, I'm sure we'll have the show back on the road before long.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Good to see you again Tomas.

Just because someone says something. Doesn't mean that it can happen.

For instance, we would all love an NHS that works at half the cost, education to be free for all, world peace and no poverty and this is the stated aim of most politicians.

Leadership is about taking the small steps to achieve these stated goals but nothing happens overnight. It is about pooling your resources, understanding what you have available to you and working with that. I am trying to get the new league underway as soon as possible, I did not incite the events which league to a change of leadership and for the league what happened was a massive backward step. The lessons have not been learned but if a troll like Tomas is on your side then you must know you have picked the wrong one.

A troll you call me lol, well for starters, it was jim cougar that appointed you the president, your royal highness, it wasn't the vote of the members rich, I for one was going to vote for hemz because when it comes to the league he is so motivated and leadership does not go to his head unlike you, but you were forced down some of our throats, and by the way rich, do we get to vote again or are you related to Muammar Gaddafi the dictator that likes to rule forever?
I do respect westy so thats why I will not comment any further, and I had my say rich, like it or not, I stand by what I said.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 pm
Group 1 winner

In all honestly Rich, the league up to now hasn't been run great at all far from it.

I agree with Tomas here you was given the Presidents role by Jim not by the members.

You seem to want control of everything and also have the final say.

We have asked countless times for presidents roles back in each league. Why won't you let people take control of these leagues, like Colm did?

Another point which i have to bring up, cos this did piss people off last season, are we going to get the races on time each week? If you cannot get them up send an email to someone who can the night before, just like Colm did in previous seasons.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:07 pm
Group 1 winner

It was actually Jim, Colm and Mark who asked me to be the new president and I accepted. I hope that doesn't ruin your fantasy.

I also don't control everything that happens. We have a great community that put a new schedule together very quickly indeed, I constantly include improvements that people suggest. If I ran everything like a dictator then I could have just kept the old schedule, rolled it on and started a new season - easy. I happen to think the changes were needed and I think without fail everyone else would agree.

But don't let the facts spoil a good trolling. Remind us, why would an honest member of the community have multiple accounts and connect to the website via proxy?

edit: The Presidents of each league did not previously control their leagues. Paul was the most active of the league presidents but even he did not "control" NHC. Since all the leagues must run concurrently there is nothing to control anyway, it's a pointless position and unnecessarily bureaucratic.

I apologise for the timing of the races, I must admit I didn't realise it was a problem. I do not work in a 9-5 role and sometimes have to work later to close deals at short notice. As I said before, not ideal but far worse was everyone in a clique knowing the result of the races a few days before they were released shared on email or messenger sites. That ruined the results day.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:11 pm
Group 2 winner

But don't let the facts spoil a good trolling. Remind us, why would an honest member of the community have multiple accounts and connect to the website via proxy?

Oh Pleaseeee rich don't go being upset now just because I have a few accounts, why most of us good member have them, I am pretty sure that you have the odd one or more but that's your business, and by the way I do have the rights to be here like you as I bought the game since early 2000, now you said your peace and I have said mine, is it possible for you to depart heading north, as I am going south, and will leave it there huh.
agh a troll he says lol

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:59 pm
Group 1 winner

Yes they did control there repective leagues. I was very much involved in the NHC running, along side Paul. A lot of work gets done behind the scenes which not many members know about.

Why is it a pointless position? So paul's and others roles was pointless? You having a laugh?

Having to wait hours for the results spoiled it rich. When a simple email to someone would have had the league members posting about the days races.

Last edited by Hemz on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm
Group 3 winner

Whats the problem lads? Wether the league starts next week or next month, there is still going to be 2 seasons before so5. No gametime is lost, if anything its a godsend for some players.

I love Starters Orders as much as the next guy but cmon, get a grip, not as if its your wages getting held back and you need them to live....

Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next