View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 League Involvement 
Selling plater

Post League Involvement
I am looking forward to the start of the league, and want to get involved in some capacity. If you need some job doing let me know. Happy to help out where I can. Not bad with office 2010 if that's any help.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Rich (anubisrich - league president) will let u know of something u can help with!! its really good to see people offering help with the league and good luck with ur horses aswell miesque.

last season i did a few big race previews using word and copy and pasted them onto the forum - they are always a hit with the league trainers. i also did comms on a weekly basis and they were the thing i enjoyed doing the most, really adds something to the races. dunno if doing some comms would be something u would be interested in??

anyway like i said rich is the guy to talk to but i know he will appreciate the offer

Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Help is always appreciated. It might be worth waiting until closer to the start of the season (which hopefully isnt far off) so you can see what it entails and where you think you could help.

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Selling plater

Thanks for quick replies. Will try and help out in some way when league due to start.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 am
Group 1 winner

There is a vacancy for an official flat handicapper. :(

.. and if you want to you can use DTP to create a weekly newsletter. They are much appreciated by the players - well some players anyway. Oh and they must be delivered on time every week or the little natives get restless! :roll:

Let me know if you are interested in doing the newsletter and I will send over an example I created a few seasons ago.

Steve

Last edited by East Pier Whitby on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:27 pm
Group 1 winner

Hi Mate,

There is a vacancy for an official flat handicapper. :lol:

Steve

Whats to laugh at Steve regarding the flat handicapper position?

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 pm
Group 1 winner

My humble apologies Hackett :lol: won't happen again. :lol:

Warped sense of humour :lol:

Here is a grumpy face just for you my friend :(

Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm
Group 1 winner

I might like to get involved in the near future but still learning waiting for my first venture into the online league and after the trials its looking bad :oops:
might need a bit of help has i not what you call technical lol.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 am
Profile YIM WWW
Selling plater

I wouldn't worry about it I'm also thinking of getting a stable together for the league and based on some of the CK times I'll be happy if I don't finish last. :D

Think first season for me will just be about judging where I am against the league standard.

I entered my first horse in the trials and didn't do as badly as I thought he would based on the times. Finally got a horse in the CK thats about a second faster than anything else I have over a 1m, so gonna be breeding the hell out of that in the near future. :lol:

Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:01 am
Selling plater

Might be interested in running races or something like that. Not much of a writer, but we will see what's available.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:10 am
Handicapper

I entered my first horse in the trials and didn't do as badly as I thought he would based on the times. Finally got a horse in the CK thats about a second faster than anything else I have over a 1m, so gonna be breeding the hell out of that in the near future. :lol:

Just make sure it's a good breeder, great horses don't always mean great breeders I'm afraid.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]