View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Just Tinkering 
Group 3 winner

hes talking to steve

as for the idea - i think its decent and if a season was to be run manually then i think this would work well.

like westy said tho, it has been decided that the website will be waited for rather than run a season manually. so although i think it was a little harsh because steve was just suggesting a plausible way of running it manually, i agree that we r going to have to stick by the decision of the president

fair play , but what a wait ??????????????
ryan u was going to do it manually ?
all we need is some interest in the league evety1 is waiting ,,, and its BORING

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:08 am
Group 1 winner

yes i suggested running the league manually as a viable alternative - rich wasnt keen on the idea and gave reason for that decision.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:28 am
Selling plater

What's the matter steve, you want a poll cus NO-ONE replied to your post and made you look stupid??? 4 hours and no-one agrees with you, maybe your right everyone feels different to me so l will step aside and let this big line of people through :oops:

We dont need a poll as last time we did you LOST

If that is how a moderator behaves then no wonder this forum is like it is.
The guy tries to get things moving (a good idea IMO) and gets slated.
Makes me think twice about doing anything for this badly run league.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:36 am
Group 1 winner

I think if we were to go manually this is just the type of thing that could make it bearable but I implore of you to believe me, this would be an incredible job. I simply cannot ask any volunteers to put 6 or 7 hours a week into this when we can wait for TOM to be bought up to date (with changes that probably need doing anyway).

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 am
Group 2 winner

Steve! I am sorry for what I am about to say to you, I think it's about time you " closed that hole of yours that keeps you alive mate",
Look! you have been coming and going werse then a headless chook that just had it's head choped off, I really cannot see you going the distents if the league was going to go manullyand so what will happen then huh?
let it go steve, rich has spoken and your not reliable OK.
Sorry, but I had to say my mind, and right is right, and please steve stop talking down to westy, I like the bloke from way back and he is a fair man, don't make him look bad because he isn't.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 pm
Selling plater

Steve! I am sorry for what I am about to say to you, I think it's about time you " closed that hole of yours that keeps you alive mate",
Look! you have been coming and going werse then a headless chook that just had it's head choped off, I really cannot see you going the distents if the league was going to go manullyand so what will happen then huh?
let it go steve, rich has spoken and your not reliable OK.
Sorry, but I had to say my mind, and right is right, and please steve stop talking down to westy, I like the bloke from way back and he is a fair man, don't make him look bad because he isn't.

Leave Steve alone. He at least seems to want to do something for the league - unlike the majority of people who frequent this forum.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:25 pm
Group 2 winner

Leave Steve alone. He at least seems to want to do something for the league - unlike the majority of people who frequent this forum.

Ok Steve I'll leave Steve alone, but don't you think that this has gone far enough steve??

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:35 pm
Selling plater

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 pm
Group 2 winner

Strange reply. ?

Isn't it??

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm
Selling plater

Look I don't know who or what you are or what your trying to incinuate, but the only reason I came on these forums was to take part in an on-line league.

If you look at this thread Steve helped me by creating some silks in Miesque colours.

http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/vi ... 7&start=30

I like the guy. Crime?

Anyway you can talk to yourself Tomas.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm
Group 2 winner

Anyways the majoraty has spoken, and I really think that someone should close this thread.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 pm
Group 1 winner

Miesque you are a very new member and the people posting here have been around a few years mate, you have seen a couple of good things done by Steve but trust me l could show you far far more posts that are not very good and at times try to split the league. So although your view is welcome it is a very long way off

Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm
Group 1 winner

This isn't a war, it's not me vs Steve and I don't think that Steve is a troll. Steve has done a lot for the league and is a big asset for it. We disagree on a fair few points but we agreed that a new schedule was needed and a shorter season would be better for everyone. Of course, he is rightly disappointed it has not begun yet. I would love to have started weeks ago because finally, I think I have some league quality animals but due to unforeseen problems with implementing the new schedule and the timing coinciding with busy periods for the men who have access to the website and the knowledge to sort it has meant a long delay.

I had a decision to make with regards the old schedule but I have decided against it for two reasons. Firstly, it is vitally important we push this schedule change through, I think the league needs it to encourage all players to participate in this game and future versions. Secondly, timings. I don't think we could have two seasons before SO5 and I want that to iron out any problems.

SO5 will be a new start and I want any bickering to be sorted before then.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:43 pm
Group 1 winner

for sure - the bickering and sometimes abuse on here has to stop for when so5 comes out. its putting people off playing the league and its pointless. i think whoever the president is there is gunna be abuse thrown about on here , seems like its just the way the forum is , i mean you only have to look over to the real racing discussion to see that. people throwing abuse about over tips and whether theyve had more winners or losers in a day its ridiculous.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:03 pm
Group 1 winner

It's not abuse really, with the internet it's very hard to understand how someone is putting a point across, it can get misunderstood and things can kick off. Things are pretty civil at the moment, we all want the same thing for once! :lol:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2