View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 NHC - Stable Tours 
Group 1 winner

Post NHC - Stable Tours
ImageMIDNIGHT VALLEY STABLESImage
Trainer - Jamie Taylor

AMARETTO ROSE – 5yo Chestnut Mare
Rip Van Winkle – Katy Nowaitee (Fantastic Light)
A smart mare with an excellent turn of foot, she'll be campaigned in the top two-mile races over hurdles this season. I think she'll find one or two too good for her, but the Champion Hurdle is the aim and she will relish quick ground.

ARCHBISHOP – 4yo Bay Colt
Dick Turpin – Midday (Rip Van Winkle)
A two-mile hurdler with plenty of ability on the flat, he is one of the best horses I've bred on the series and narrowly missed the cut for the UKRA league. He hurdles slickly and comes with a withering late run, and will be aimed at the Supreme Novices Hurdle.

BATTLE OF IWO JIMA – 5yo Bay Horse
Emperor Of Milan – Akihito Rain (Emperor Akihito)
Another two-mile chaser for the yard who relishes soft ground, he has shown up well in his work with Treasure Beach and Zoffany to suggest he'll be competitive when getting his conditions and should be kept on the right side of.

JALIL – 7yo Black Gelding
Unawatan – Shamwari Light (Fantastic Light)
A three mile chaser who loves to hear his hoove rattle, loves Aintree and while he isn't quite up to top class should perform with credit in his races and should get us some prize money along the way.

MOFAZAHAAT – 5yo Black Mare
Manifest – Serapia (Scorpion)
A mare with plenty of ability but needs to learn to settle and channel it in the right direction. Could pick up a smart race or two this season but is very inconsistent.

SINGSPIEL – 5yo Black Horse
Manifest – Reams Of Verse (Scorpion)
A horse which seems to go well over 20f over hurdles, don't think he is top class though so will be going down the handicap route with him I think.

TREASURE BEACH – 5yo Bay Horse
Modern Prize – Zahoo (Archbishop)
A very impressive 2m chaser, from what I've seen of him in trials he's going to be making up into a Champion Chase sort of animal, and I'm hopeful he can put what he has shown in on the track, out there in-front of all. - A very nice animal indeed.

WAABESH – 6yo Bay Gelding
Rainbow High – Wabash (Rainbow Stripes)
Will be my World Hurdle horse and has done everything at home to suggest he'll be winning good races this season. He loves to get his feet in, so soft ground will be a massive plus to him and I'm quite hopeful we have a Cheltenham candidate on our hands here.

WELLS LYRICAL – 7yo Chestnut Gelding
Rite Of Passage – Walensee (Tastahil)
Ran in the league last year and won the Semi Final of the Moores millions before failing to stay 4m4f last time. He should be quite potent over 4m-4m2f this season and has improved over the summer to suggest he'll be playing a hand in the finish of some nice races this term.

ZOFFANY – 4yo Bay Colt
Henrik – Zahoo (Archbishop)
A full brother to Canford Cliffs which races in the UKRA league, but he possesses a really nice fencing ability that his brother didn't have and looks set to be a decent horse this season. I'll be aiming him at something like the Arkle and he looks a nice prospect.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Will try and get mine up soon, will take me hours to get them all up.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]