View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 SO4 Seminars 
Handicapper

Post SO4 Seminars

Hi there,

I would like to welcome you all to a special all inclusive talk on how to become one of the best trainers in the land.

As a man who understands what it takes to become one of the greatest in delivering blueblooded progeny who've broken every in game record I've taken it upon myself to share my knowledge in making a league from whom it was dominated by one man, myself, into an ultra competitive tournament where only hard work will count.

Included in the semminar:

Introduction
Setting up your files
Finding the perfect base horse
How to start a breeding line
How to perfect the breed
How to sustain your bloodline
The CK and how you should trial
Finding the right pacemakers for trials
Exporting the right horse
BONUS: Inside hidden secrets on how to exploit the system to create super breeds.

I will be starting seminars via a live video feed every thursday and will be opening up a stand in Birmingham for anyone who wants to come along and learn more.

There will also be a chance for you to hire my services whereby I'll be able to come to your location and show you an in house tutorial of what it takes.

Costs

Online Seminar: £19.99
Personal Visit: £29.99

Please contact me further

S04Seminars@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by LukeWilson on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Check out the week 2 betting market Luke.

There are some fancy prices on some of your horses. :D

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Did he ask you in that glass looking sort of thing on the wall?

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:32 pm
Group 1 winner

The cover says it all (HAYE), a loud mouth who got beat up bad! I really cant wait to see your runners this week

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm
Group 3 winner

Post Re: SO4 Seminars
LukeWilson wrote:

Hi there,

I would like to welcome you all to a special all inclusive talk on how to become one of the best trainers in the land.

As a man who understands what it takes to become one of the greatest in delivering blueblooded progeny who've broken every in game record I've taken it upon myself to share my knowledge in making a league from whom it was dominated by one man, myself, into an ultra competitive tournament where only hard work will count.

Introduction
Setting up your files
How to perfect the breed
BONUS: Inside hidden secrets on how to exploit the system to create super breeds.

I will be starting seminars via a live video feed every thursday and will be opening up a stand in Birmingham for anyone who wants to come along and learn more.

There will also be a chance for you to hire my services whereby I'll be able to come to your location and show you an in house tutorial of what it takes.

Costs

Genius!! hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ps: see you didnt lay one of my tips, spice bar @ 13/2 in the 5.15pm at ripon, todays win along with the 3rd on talk of the north at 33/1 puts me way in front this week of your 8 winning lays. :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm
Group 2 winner

Why Thursday? are you trying to make as much money as possible before the UKRA races are released on Friday!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:37 pm
Handicapper

LukeWilson wrote:

Costs

Personal Visit: £29.99 lol

Love that part.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm
Group 3 winner

LukeWilson wrote:

Hi there,

Introduction
Setting up your files
How to perfect the breed

Costs

This has to be a piss take....

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:42 pm
Group 1 winner

Luke Wilsons: Lawspeaker 40-1

Says it all really.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 pm
Handicapper

By the way I've just sold 7 tickets for Thursdays online seminar and 1 home visit.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 pm
Group 3 winner

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm
Group 1 winner

REVIEW OF SEMINAR

It should be noted that Peter Grayson's ex-assistant trainer, Luke Wilson, who now trains his own string, is in dire need of financial assistance. This is due him being on the cold trainers list for a substantial period of time, along with some of his dubious betting activities. The aforementioned trainer has resorted to ulterior means in an vain attempt to bolster his dwindling money supply, hence the proposed seminars. There is no need to state that any seminar given by Mr Luke Wilson will result,after a short space of time, in a wonderful holiday in the poor house and a string of horses who will struggle to win a seller or a 0-60 handicap of bottom weight. Mr Luke Wilson is legendary for his attempted betting coups, but unlike Barney Curley, Mr Wilson horses just fail to deliver. If you want to improve your training or betting ability these seminars are not the place. If on the other hand you desire to learn the secrets of ineptitude then £19.99 is money well spent. Alternatively if you have need of a comedy evening, the house visit comes highly recommended.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:45 pm
Group 3 winner

Does this seminar also show how to attach horse files to an email and send them to other trainers to aid breeding.............. :oops:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next