View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 NH Week 2 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NH Week 2 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... /nhc02.zip

Thanks Kenny for running the races. Tell us how you did here.

Mine were rubbish, bad luck and trouble to quote Jack Reacher.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:29 pm
Handicapper

As For my Lot real Happy with Crazy Foal as its Debut was a Disaster

Others need to be put back up in Trip to contend Handicaps

Rich what time for the Flat as Going away tomorrow at 4 for the weekend and dnt want to enter the horses for week 3 until week 2 races

Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Cheers guys, utter rubbish whereas I'm concerned, not even a place which is disappointing!! Oh well handicap's next week!

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:31 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks Rich and Kenny

Rich what time for the Flat as Going away tomorrow at 4 for the weekend and dnt want to enter the horses for week 3 until week 2 races

I will try and get them out early. Need to actually upload the flat handicaps too.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 pm
Handicapper

Shaka wrote:
Thanks Rich and Kenny

I will try and get them out early. Need to actually upload the flat handicaps too.

Cheers Thanks You

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm
Group 1 winner

A pleasing day. One winner, numerous placed horses and almost all of mine running ok under conditions that weren't optimal :D

Ones to note. Based on my 2 milers performances Texas Oil will be very well handicapped. Get on now to avoid disappointment.

Others to note Drinkwater needs a furlong or two shorter. Common People, Grunge and Satisfaction need another furlong or two.

Minister will be lethal if he gets firm ground

Depending on his rating. Quanah Parker might go straight to the grand national 4 miles 2 is too short and he ran well.

And based on today 25/1 is a crazy price for Cheyenne Warrior in race 11 on the flat.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 pm
Group 1 winner

My best ever week in the NH league 10 winners :shock:...

Karaka Jack - (2nd). Cracking effort this week, just couldn't get to the winner. Who set a very fast pace throughout the race.
Likeabatoutofhell - (5th). Disappointed by this effort. He's much better than this at home, sure he will come good at some stage.
Clear Mura - (6th). No pace in the race at all, so she had to take them along. Will try her again at 2m4f, she trails well enough at it. The winner looks top class.
Pink Magic - (1st). Great battle inside the final furlong to get her head in front, gutsy performance this week. Paddy Power his her early target for the season.
Moujik Borget - (1st). Was last coming up to 4f from home then started to slice through the field and just getting his head in front. Will improve for an extra furlong. Very pleased this week.
Cookie Crumbles (PU). She has never Pulled-up in any of my trails to date, so very confusing. Got her home and she was fine.
Jack Mor - (1st). Excellent effort this week, knew he had the speed for the NHF. Will aim him at some G1 NHF later in the season.
Japanese - (7th). Shocking ride the jockey gave him this week. Mistake coming to the last didn't help. My well save him for quicker ground later in the season.
Shabra Hill - (1st). What a performance this week, annihilated the field from the front. When he gets in that rhythm, he's unstoppable. Very happy indeed.
Borget Poker - (6th). Another bad ride from the jockey this week, never got the horse in the race at anytime. He's much better than that.
I Kick Ass - (6th). Thought he would be in the thick of things this week. He really needs soft ground, got him in a race at Cheltenham next week, where he should find lots of improvement.
What A Charm - (1st). Nice win this week, improved on his week 1 effort. Hoping he can win a G1 race before the season is over.
Miss Attitude - (F). Fell when just starting to get into the race, got a soft spot for this mare. Will win races this season.
Delmontesaysyes - (4th). Pleasing run this week, needs good ground to be seen at his best. One for later in the season.
Viking Lecture - (3rd). Good effort this week, just found the trip and the ground against him. Will step him up in distance in the coming weeks.
Skinkeyz - (7th). Wow!! I have to say that's the worst ride i've ever seen any jockey on one of my jumpers. He is banned from ever riding for my stable again. Never got the horse in the race at anytime. Will bounce back with a vengeance.
Joker Poker - (1st). Didn't think she would win this week, needs soft/heavy going.
J T Morgan - (7th). Kind of wish now i would have uploaded a different horse, just not showing anything. He has a main target for the season. Gonna put him away till Cheltenham.
State Elegant - (2nd). Much improved effort this week, staying on very well near the finish. Will see even more improvement has the season goes on and the quicker ground comes into play.
Brave Echo - (2nd). Got beaten by a better horse on the day. Happy with the run this week, should win a race or two in the coming weeks ahead.
Hemsworth Star - (1st). Serious horse!! Which i hold in the highest regards, she quickened up nicely this week, after making a few error. Hopeful of a G1 or three this season.
Stand Clear - (1st). Found a good day for this fellow this week. Very happy with that run, he has class but also can be very quirky at the same time. One to not have to much faith in though.
Editorial Rush - (1st). Good effort this week, really pleased with the run. Will need softer ground in the coming weeks. Main aim is the Neptune at the Festival.
Playful King - (1st). Top class stayer, one of the best in the stable. Will win the Grand National if the ground came up good and he gets a good handicap mark.

My chasers look very good this season and my Hurdlers look queit good. Very pleased with my bunch. Looks like the flat trainers have a slight advantage this season with there speed horses over 2m/2m4H.

Congrats to all winners and place setters :)

Last edited by Hemz on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 pm
Group 1 winner

Got a place remembrance day must of been a bad maiden lol.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

Playful King - (1st). Top class stayer, one of the best in the stable. Will win the Grand National if the ground came up good and he gets a good handicap mark.

Lucky aint the word :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:25 pm
Group 1 winner

I missed out that I am winning the most important category on the trainers championship, 3rd places, steamed into a 3 point lead.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:16 pm
Group 2 winner

My best runs this week were, Tree Times (3rd) race 13 and Captain Marvel (4th) race 4.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 pm
Group 1 winner

Well the "flash in the pan" Spanish stable was not so good this week, just the one winner and a couple of what I thought were my stable stars were hopeless, tho I believe Covi Santo when over 2.6 is going to be unbeatable ha ha ha.....

Well done all winners and placers and the team once again.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:24 pm
Handicapper

Grats to all winners and placers. Stable is doing well so far. Two big disappointments where 2 of my horses were leading and then stumbling on the last fence. I just want to kill the jockeys.

Two races needs reviewing...

Race 10 - I think FIXIT won the race but the results show Scatters won.
Race 19 - horse rating are all screwed up. If the rating stays, my horse will have a huge advantage in week 3 which is running in G3 handicap at a rating of 100

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:47 pm
Handicapper

Grey Skies ran poorly last time over hurdles but chasing is her game and she showed that today.
Smoothie Top class last season and looks to be just as good a year on.
A few good runs elsewhere but most look like handicappers to be honest.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next