View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NH Week 3 races 
Group 1 winner

Post NH Week 3 races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... /nhc03.zip

Thanks Kenny for running the races and Jamie for putting some comms together despite illness!

How did you do this week?

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:17 pm
Group 1 winner

Apologies if the comms weren't up to scratch. Came down with a headcold/throat infection on Monday night just before I'd planned to do the Comms.

Hoping they will be better in the coming weeks when everything has settled back down again. :)

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

Happy With My Lot this Week except The Road Runner, Hes getting the Road

Crazy Foal ran a Great Race

Great Races Cheers Rich,Kenny and Jamie

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:56 pm
Group 1 winner

Cookie Crumbles - (2nd). Excellent effort this week, really enjoyed the race. Four in contention coming over the last.
Borget Poker - (9th) . Never got into the race at any time, don't like my 3mH this season they are average at best. Congrats Jimmy.
Likeabatoutofhell - (11th) . Another who never got into the race, had a big weight. Still not lost faith in him just yet.
State Elegent - (2nd). Good run this week to finish 2nd again, really needs good ground. Thunder has some very good 2mH this season.
Shabra Hill (F). Gutted about the fall this week. He is a very good horse, who will bounce back from this.
Viking Lecture - 6th. Expected a better run this week. Congrats Hooley nice stayer you have there mate.
Clear Mura - (4th). Pleased with her this week giving weight away to the field and just fading inside the last 2f.
Skinkeyz - (3rd). Very good performance this week off top weight and only just losing out. Thought he'd run a massive race even with the weight he would get. Think he will take the world of beating in the Ryanair Chase. Congrats Rich.
Hoop Fire (F). Another faller this week, it's been coming with having such a good few weeks. Congrats Del Boy
Moujik Borget - (13th). Made a big mistake putting him in this off top weight and the ground been so heavy. Not be doing that again. Very good win Westy.
I Kiss Ass - (7th). Didn't pick up at all this week, thought he would run a good race. Back to the drawing boards with him.
Japanese - (3rd). Nice run this week at his favourite course. Ground a little to soft for him. Will improve has the season moves on.
Jack Mor - (F). Was strongly fancied by the yard this week, everything was in his favour, ground, trip, and course. Real shame!!
Editorial Rush - (1st). Little compensation for the unlucky falls this week, she does love heavy ground around here. Very Pleased.
Active Duty - (6th). Quietly fancied this week, didn't quicken up has planned. Nice win Leon.
Aurora County - (5th). Never seemed to have got into the race. Stayed of well for 5th. Should win a Graded race before the season is over. Congrats Hooley.
What A Charm - (2nd). Top effort just go beaten better a better horse on the day.
Stand Clear 0 (2nd). Ran out of gas inside the final furlong. Nice run, will step him up after this next week.

Some good efforts this week some unlucky ones. That's jumps racing!!!

Thanks to Rich, Kenny and Jamie for the comms. Nice to have them back, really adds to the races.

Congrats all winners and place setters. Big shout out to Thunderparks another solid week.

Last edited by Hemz on Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:43 pm
Group 2 winner

Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Handicapper

Companero impressed with his 4th place. He might have won or come 2nd had he not hit the last.

Chuffed to bits with Boilin's Badger Ales win. Becher will be the target next week. He might be short of grade 1 status, but races such as these may suit.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:45 pm
Group 1 winner

Porcelaine (4th) - strong performance of a big weight.
Adopted Logic (1st) - smashed em in the face, with the help of 1 1/2 stone over Skinkeyz
Pride of the Park (2nd) - awful race, no pace at all. He is not a good horse just got first run.
Tubal (6th) - I only really uploaded him because I like him. He's awful over hurdles but alright on the flat.
Turtle Bow (3rd) - pretty pleased with this, could pick up some prizes if others fall
Father of Science (2nd) - smoked the last whilst in the lead and went down less than a length. More to come.
Enemy of the State (3rd) - not sure what is up with him, he is an absolute beast and I expected more. He's just not travelling in his races with any fluency.
Airbus (1st) - what a storming finish, Zenyatta in national hunt form!

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:37 pm
Group 1 winner

Did anyone see the TANK :lol: :lol: :lol: good old Denman getting me on the board with a win on the bridle, defo will have to go to the World hurdle with that effort :lol: (YOU WATCHING COLM??? :D )

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Group 2 winner

Did anyone see the TANK :lol: :lol: :lol: good old Denman getting me on the board with a win on the bridle, defo will have to go to the World hurdle with that effort :lol: (YOU WATCHING COLM??? :D )

Yes I saw that Mike, I Had the 2nd Hand Fever, where ever you go next, we will take you on again :D

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 pm
Group 1 winner

mwesty1 wrote:

Yes I saw that Mike, I Had the 2nd Hand Fever, where ever you go next, we will take you on again :D

...and judging by the result you shall lose. :lol:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:45 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

17days wrote:
mwesty1 wrote:

LOL l aint decided yet, will see what mark he gets. Glad to see Queen Latifa win too, l have made it known l have targeted the Moore's Million's races this year so a 2nd and a win in 2 races is pleasing

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm
Handicapper

Grats to all winners and placers. Good week for me except for this one horse called Ashy Wein finishing 7th. something like 20-25 lengths behind the winner. Ouch. My long distance horses really suck.

Race 16 Wintersbite won but seems like a hollow win when both undefeated horses Jack Mor by Hemz and Looking at You by Scatters fell early.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:30 pm
Selling plater

First ever season for me so decided to enter 4 horse for the Jumps and 3 for the Flat just to see how I do.

Only 1 runner this week for the Jumps and happy to say my first ever winner on SO4 online.

Race 23: Mad Thing (1st) - Achieved all my aims for my first season now. :D

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Group 2 winner

17days wrote:
mwesty1 wrote:

Probably :(

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next