View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New Players 
Handicapper

Post New Players
Why aren't new players allowed to join mid-season? Wouldn't it be better for the league to get bigger? More competition...

Maybe allow new players to enter handicaps races w/o a run?

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:07 pm
Group 1 winner

I believe the reason why mateis because the season is only short anyway, there was enough of a wait to get this season underway so plenty of time to find league and like last year players joining half way through had no oppurtunities to run there horses to get a mark unless listed or group which automatically gave them high rating and also you cant have a unraced horse in a hcap as that just takes away the reality

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 pm
Handicapper

I guess it will depend on the person if they wish to wait. The season is 3 months long so these new players will need to wait another 2 months for this season to end and then the break in between. Which means 3 months maybe?

I guess it gives them time to improve their stable but I hope they don't lose interest and leave. Since it's a long wait.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:21 pm
Group 1 winner

I guess it will depend on the person if they wish to wait. The season is 3 months long so these new players will need to wait another 2 months for this season to end and then the break in between. Which means 3 months maybe?

I guess it gives them time to improve their stable but I hope they don't lose interest and leave. Since it's a long wait.

You make a good point Thunder.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 am
Group 3 winner

Post Re: New Players
Thunderspark wrote:
Why aren't new players allowed to join mid-season? Wouldn't it be better for the league to get bigger? More competition...

Maybe allow new players to enter handicaps races w/o a run?

But then surely we would all be allowed to make uploads all season through.... :lol:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]