View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 NH Week 4 Races 
Group 3 winner

Delighted with the come from behind epic win with Eric Kelly in the Hennessy Chase. Its starting to show its true form now. A lot of shocking results and fallers for me elsewhere. Rite of Yeats was very disappointing. Especially when we beat the winner Waabesh last time out. I was expecting Nubian Dignatary to win first time up for me in the 3mile 7 chase. Its got a nightmare run and will go very close next time out.

Just wondering is there max no of times a horse can run in the 12 week league season?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:47 pm
Group 1 winner

Absolutely delighted with the performance of WAABESH, always thought he was top class and he scoped badly after his Newbury run last time. We were confident judged on his work earlier in the week he would run a massive race and he did just that under the champ Tony McCoy.

McCoy got off him and said he has the World Hurdle at his mercy, and would like to retain the ride.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 am
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Delighted with the come from behind epic win with Eric Kelly in the Hennessy Chase. Its starting to show its true form now. A lot of shocking results and fallers for
me elsewhere. Rite of Yeats was very disappointing. Especially when we beat the winner Waabesh last time out. I was expecting Nubian Dignatary to win first time up for me in the 3mile 7 chase. Its got a nightmare run and will go very close next time out.

Just wondering is there max no of times a horse can run in the 12 week league season?

9 runs Max Jimmy

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 am
Group 1 winner

Disappointed this week, a couple of decent 2nd's but had expected more from my more fancied horses, they really are horses for courses my bunch.

Afflelou 2nd in the G2 hurdle being the best.

Can it really be to do with the jockeys on board ??????? is S04 that cute!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:45 pm
Selling plater

How long do we have to wait for the flat racing this week? are they being put up today?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:46 pm
Group 1 winner

Prime Site in race 10. Hope there is a few more to come, got 10 horses entered, they are my flat horses that did not make it but ran really well over the jumps when trialing so im well pleased, Handicaps are pretty much all they will contest but im sure i can hopefully get another winner up before the end of the season :D .

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2