View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 UKRA Week 4 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post UKRA Week 4 Races
Hopefully Rich won't mind me sticking these up....

http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... ukra04.zip

Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Selling plater

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:16 pm
Group 1 winner

Thanks Jamie, thought I did them this morning. I'm going crazy

Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:23 pm
Group 1 winner

Another 2 winners this week and a couple of places, very good week really for me after a few balloted out so. KEEP ME IN was a horse a entered in scatters trials and proved that he was class by winning this week a little easy. My 1m2f 2yo Whittle leader should his class by staying on well after making the running and got outpaced 2f out. Will head to Longchamp no matter what but the Group 3 at newbury will be next

EDIT:- Columbia in the stayers race looks more than decent, went off at a good pace and honestly thought my Physco would pick it but fantatsic attitude to keep going all the way to the line. Mr robertson has a good un here l think

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:11 pm
Group 3 winner

High Chapperal ran a fine race and would have gone mighty close had the jockey not taken a pull 3 furlongs out losing him about 1 length just as the winner was making a forward move, Although he wont handle Sandown to well I'm sure one of mine will take a group race over the minimum trip this season. :wink:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 pm
Group 1 winner

Nice one jay

Another 2 winners this week and a couple of places, very good week really for me after a few balloted out so. KEEP ME IN was a horse a entered in scatters trials and proved that he was class by winning this week a little easy. My 1m2f 2yo Whittle leader should his class by staying on well after making the running and got outpaced 2f out. Will head to Longchamp no matter what but the Group 3 at newbury will be next

EDIT:- Columbia in the stayers race looks more than decent, went off at a good pace and honestly thought my Physco would pick it but fantatsic attitude to keep going all the way to the line. Mr robertson has a good un here l think

You might need to enter Keep Me In for group races after this weeks hike in the weights! :D

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:20 pm
Handicapper

Grats to all winners and placers to John with his comms. Decent week for me except for a few races. Alot of good close races this week.

Can anyone explain why my horse Crystaline in race 14 was scratched? She is rated 83 and a horse rated 82 ran in the race, cant remember which horse. Am I missing something since I consider her a Group horse.

Cinderbluff missed the break but came home 2nd to Shootout.

Castaway 4th in a very good race with 4 horses across the line seperated by .1 sec

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:26 pm
Group 1 winner

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile WWW
Group 2 winner

Can anyone explain why my horse Crystaline in race 14 was scratched? She is rated 83 and a horse rated 82 ran in the race, cant remember which horse. Am I missing something since I consider her a Group horse.

The 82 rated horse was Rich's, also Pill Doo is rated 83 and was scratched in same race Thunder.

Well done winners and placers by the way.

My horses were terrible, most of mine have low handicap marks and they still cant run into a top 3 place :?

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm
Group 1 winner

Firstly Id like to echo what has been said re the comms, have been top drawer every week and make the races even better. As always thanks to all for running the races, your time and effort is greatly appreciated by all. This truly is the best online game i've been involved in.

An ok week for me, I'll give a quick run down.

Too Windy, Lua Lua She Is Great and Up High all ran ok and are on their correct marks.

Fat Bald Welshy ran 3rd at Accot off a low rating and hopefully now can run in the better 6f handicaps as he should go up a few lbs.

Hey Tooti and Little Jude look well outclassed and though they will continue to run, retirement is a certainty.

Banging Tune ran a blinder to finish 2nd in the Lingfield Oaks trial. Sadly 1m3 is her limit and although Epsom is an easy 1m4 she simply will not stay. 1m2 listed race next.

Caracas was listed as and ran at 1m5, should've been 1m2, and as I didn't want to deceive anyone I put him in the Derby trial and he ran with credit, 8th. Wont have any complaints about the new mark and will wait for the handicapper to see where he goes next.

Catch Up and Late Run ran in the staying Group races. Catch Up disappointed as he's beaten the winner and second before, albeit in slowly run and possibly false races. Would prefer quicker ground but that isn't an excuse and it might just be that he has been found out with the better pace. Late Run finished 3rd, winner Shaktur looks impressive, and Rhossi Star again finished ahead of her. Will be better on turf and would appreciate soft ground. Please?

Last edited by keithbeaky on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Group 1 winner

mwesty1 wrote:
Nice one jay

You might need to enter Keep Me In for group races after this weeks hike in the weights! :D

Surely not too much, l think the ground near side was better so l think 1ilb rise would be fair :lol:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:21 pm
Group 2 winner

Thunderspark wrote:

The 82 rated horse was Rich's, also Pill Doo is rated 83 and was scratched in same race Thunder.

Well done winners and placers by the way.

My horses were terrible, most of mine have low handicap marks and they still cant run into a top 3 place :?

Sorry it was my fault, this week I manually put 55 races together so I could run the races, I normally received race files from Rich which I can then view the runners for each race in the CK which make it easier to scratch horses. when viewing race 14 in TOM I must not have came right down to the bottom and missed the horse that was rated 82, Crystaline should have ran, Phil Doo would have still been scratched.

Zoroark (82) pulled up

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:22 pm
Group 2 winner

No worries Kenny, I'm not surprised you made a mistake with the work you do running the races.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Group 1 winner

I thought it was cos you liked me Kenny :(

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 pm
Handicapper

No worries Kenny. I understand its a lot of work to sort those out and mistakes happen. It's just one race.

I just wonder where she'd place if she ran. If you could somehow re-run the race including her and maybe sent me the result privately. :)

Or better yet keep re-running the race until my horse wins then send me the result.':lol:'

I'm j/k... thanx for your hard work Kenny.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next