View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 UKRA Week 4 Races 
Group 1 winner

Huge pat on the back to Thunderspark. Well done mate with a haul of 5 winners this week!!

But not to forget all the winners who had some amazing wins. Heart stopping stuff.

A Cripps, D Robertson & P Hogan with 3 winners.
J Taylor, M Westwood, Team Doza, D Hooley & Steve Roe with 2 winners.
G Moore, H Cecil & La Zarzuela with 1.

All the placers too. Some unlucky runners there.

:)

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 am
Group 1 winner

East Pier Whitby wrote:
mwesty1 wrote:
Nice one jay

Another 2 winners this week and a couple of places, very good week really for me after a few balloted out so. KEEP ME IN was a horse a entered in scatters trials and proved that he was class by winning this week a little easy. My 1m2f 2yo Whittle leader should his class by staying on well after making the running and got outpaced 2f out. Will head to Longchamp no matter what but the Group 3 at newbury will be next

EDIT:- Columbia in the stayers race looks more than decent, went off at a good pace and honestly thought my Physco would pick it but fantatsic attitude to keep going all the way to the line. Mr robertson has a good un here l think

You might need to enter Keep Me In for group races after this weeks hike in the weights! :D

Surely not too much, l think the ground near side was better so l think 1ilb rise would be fair :lol:

Keep Me In - Was rated 72 now rated 102. :D

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:54 am
Group 1 winner

mwesty1 wrote:
East Pier Whitby wrote:
mwesty1 wrote:
Nice one jay

Another 2 winners this week and a couple of places, very good week really for me after a few balloted out so. KEEP ME IN was a horse a entered in scatters trials and proved that he was class by winning this week a little easy. My 1m2f 2yo Whittle leader should his class by staying on well after making the running and got outpaced 2f out. Will head to Longchamp no matter what but the Group 3 at newbury will be next

EDIT:- Columbia in the stayers race looks more than decent, went off at a good pace and honestly thought my Physco would pick it but fantatsic attitude to keep going all the way to the line. Mr robertson has a good un here l think

You might need to enter Keep Me In for group races after this weeks hike in the weights! :D

Surely not too much, l think the ground near side was better so l think 1ilb rise would be fair :lol:

Keep Me In - Was rated 72 now rated 102. :D

Mate l actually logged into TOM straight away to check lol, not too bad l guess l reckon there is another win in him before taking step up in class which he will :wink:

Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:58 pm
Group 1 winner

Will be sending revised ratings to Kenny tonight.

Steve

PS Mike your horse HAS been re rated to 102 just not showing in your stable page yet. :D

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:55 pm
Group 1 winner

Firstly Id like to echo what has been said re the comms, have been top drawer every week and make the races even better. As always thanks to all for running the races, your time and effort is greatly appreciated by all. This truly is the best online game i've been involved in.

An ok week for me, I'll give a quick run down.

Too Windy, Lua Lua She Is Great and Up High all ran ok and are on their correct marks.

Fat Bald Welshy ran 3rd at Accot off a low rating and hopefully now can run in the better 6f handicaps as he should go up a few lbs.

Hey Tooti and Little Jude look well outclassed and though they will continue to run, retirement is a certainty.

Banging Tune ran a blinder to finish 2nd in the Lingfield Oaks trial. Sadly 1m3 is her limit and although Epsom is an easy 1m4 she simply will not stay. 1m2 listed race next.

Caracas was listed as and ran at 1m5, should've been 1m2, and as I didn't want to deceive anyone I put him in the Derby trial and he ran with credit, 8th. Wont have any complaints about the new mark and will wait for the handicapper to see where he goes next.

Catch Up and Late Run ran in the staying Group races. Catch Up disappointed as he's beaten the winner and second before, albeit in slowly run and possibly false races. Would prefer quicker ground but that isn't an excuse and it might just be that he has been found out with the better pace. Late Run finished 3rd, winner Shaktur looks impressive, and Rhossi Star again finished ahead of her. Will be better on turf and would appreciate soft ground. Please?

Caracus Rated 99 Keith :(

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm
Group 1 winner

New ratings have not been uploaded yet.

Steve

PS Mike your horse HAS been re rated to 102 just not showing in your stable page yet. :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks like the group 2 next week it is then, will kenny be uploading to TOM ?? Will have to scratch all runners then if marks aint been done. Thanks for letting us know steve as l might have had a few balloted out this week again :D

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:47 pm
Group 1 winner

East Pier Whitby wrote:
New ratings have not been uploaded yet.

Steve

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

looks like the group 2 next week it is then, will kenny be uploading to TOM ?? Will have to scratch all runners then if marks aint been done. Thanks for letting us know steve as l might have had a few balloted out this week again :D

Yes Kenny will be putting in the new ratings.

It does take a lot of time so could be a couple of days.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm
Group 1 winner

Kenny does the horses, I do the website. Website doesn't take too long will probably do them tonight.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Group 1 winner

keithbeaky wrote:
Firstly Id like to echo what has been said re the comms, have been top drawer every week and make the races even better. As always thanks to all for running the races, your time and effort is greatly appreciated by all. This truly is the best online game i've been involved in.

Too Windy, Lua Lua She Is Great and Up High all ran ok and are on their correct marks.

Fat Bald Welshy ran 3rd at Accot off a low rating and hopefully now can run in the better 6f handicaps as he should go up a few lbs.

Hey Tooti and Little Jude look well outclassed and though they will continue to run, retirement is a certainty.

Banging Tune ran a blinder to finish 2nd in the Lingfield Oaks trial. Sadly 1m3 is her limit and although Epsom is an easy 1m4 she simply will not stay. 1m2 listed race next.

Caracas was listed as and ran at 1m5, should've been 1m2, and as I didn't want to deceive anyone I put him in the Derby trial and he ran with credit, 8th. Wont have any complaints about the new mark and will wait for the handicapper to see where he goes next.

Catch Up and Late Run ran in the staying Group races. Catch Up disappointed as he's beaten the winner and second before, albeit in slowly run and possibly false races. Would prefer quicker ground but that isn't an excuse and it might just be that he has been found out with the better pace. Late Run finished 3rd, winner Shaktur looks impressive, and Rhossi Star again finished ahead of her. Will be better on turf and would appreciate soft ground. Please?

Thats fine mate. He's closely matched with Banging Tune at home and you've got them within 5lbs of each other. So I say good job to you. Have to take him out the 0-80 now, where he should've been 1/20!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:33 pm
Group 1 winner

Kenny does the horses, I do the website. Website doesn't take too long will probably do them tonight.

Apologies Rich.

Thanks for doing those.

Steve

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:09 pm
Group 1 winner

East Pier Whitby wrote:
keithbeaky wrote:

Thats fine mate. He's closely matched with Banging Tune at home and you've got them within 5lbs of each other. So I say good job to you. Have to take him out the 0-80 now, where he should've been 1/20!!!!!!!

LOL!

Info on Fat Bald Welshy Up 6lbs from 75 to 81.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Group 1 winner

3 winners this week, :D . No surprise they all came in handicap company.

Looked at week 5 entrys quickly and have noticed a few 60 - 80 horses entered in the Group`1s again one even in there with no rating! Gonna be a few scratches again this week!

Before my run down congrats to all the other winners and place getters this week.

Race 1..AINT NO SECRET..12/23. Sharing top weight, drawn 18/23. A tough task, proved to be just that struggled racing wide, could never get in it.

Race 3..PEDANTIC..1/12. Big danger in the field had to be Brazen Allie, deffernently the one to beat, managed just to hold her off barely, any longer and im sure Brazen Allie would have turned it around looks like a quality horse. P.Hogan trains.

Race 7..MESSERSCHMITT..14/16. Stuggled, no excuses, just not good enough on that showing, would have preferred to see her run with the main pack rather then with the other two horses on the other rail.

Race 10..IMPERIEUSE CLASS..6/13. Travelled sweetly, just made challenge to early, needs to be produced in the last 1 furlong for best finish.

Race 11..HURRICANE FORCE..8/16. Gunieas hopeful, not likely on that showing, found little when it came to the business end of the race, may give one last chance in top company.

Race 12..EQUINOX..7/16. Could not get a run from 3f out, think he would have finished in a better postion otherwise. Interesting.

Race 13..SENTEYA..4/13. Again unlucky, just not getting the run at the right time instead had no where to go other then up the horse in fronts backside, will find another suitable handicap for her.

Race 14..POINT BLANK..10/16. Highly regarded over the 5f and 6f trip, disputed the lead early which was his undoing had done his race by the halfway mark.

Race 16..Disbelief..11/17. Joint top weight, never reached a challenging position, poor race selection on my part not sure where to with her from here.

Race 17..Wicked Image..5/19. After making the most of a low rating in her last race winning comfortably another great effort put in to finish 5th.

Race 21..Triumphant..1/22. Had high hopes after maiden run, got a lovely passage, center of the course, hit the front earlier then i would have liked but managed to hold on with horses closing in.

Race 22..ZAFORA..10/14. Ran very wide during race, never looked like troubling the main pack, hope the turf will bring out some more improvement, thought the drop to 1m 3f would suit more but looks like the next race will again be 1m 4f.

Race 23..SASSY N SLICK..4/17. Most versatile horse, always running well from 1m - 1m 4f, again raced far to wide, must have been 6/7 wide at one point and pushed further accross when horses spread out for there runs , very pleased with the 4th place dont dismiss.

Race 24..CARA..1/7. Race was perfect for her of a rating of 65, likes to run at the very back and found her self there even going off screen completely till the 6f mark, that weight advantage was then put into good effect when closing down the leader and seeing out the race well.

Race 27..COAST GUARD..5/14. Settled well in behind, progresses up the field nicely and then found nothing other horses had a far better finish.

Race 29..MIND BOGGLING..Thought i had a good sprinter here but was made to look ordinary by PUFFBALL and JETSTREAM. Will try to steer clear of these horses on next run.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 pm
Group 1 winner

delighted with my 3rd place by shakkera more than i expected this season

still have a few to come out

are you allowed to upload more during the season

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:24 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

delighted with my 3rd place by shakkera more than i expected this season

still have a few to come out

are you allowed to upload more during the season

Short answer to that pj is no.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:36 pm
Group 2 winner

anubisrich wrote:

Apologies Rich.

Thanks for doing those.

Steve

All the horse files have been updated and I've e-mailed them to Rich to upload on to TOM

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next