View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Week 5 Bankers 
Group 2 winner

Post Week 5 Bankers
I have 3 horses i hope will win for me in week 5

Race 2 EINSTEIN has the right trip the right ground so hoping he can be the first 1 of the 3
Race 30 HARAYIR has the ground to suit & down in trip hope will suit so i hope she will be 2 from 3
Race 34 WIQAAYA the trip is fine but the ground maybe a problem, Main dangers are FUN COLOURS & PUFFBALL giving them both 6lb & JETSTREAM who she gives 3lb but i hope she will make it 3 from 3.

GL Everyone for Week 5.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:12 am
Handicapper

Race 35 Little Hellgate. This horse is faster than my last year's horse Riverlark which won 4 G1's. Placed him in a handicap cuz I thought the Group 2 5f race this week will get filled and he gets bumped out.

He should easily win this one and to make it even more of a sure thing, he will be carrying the 2nd lowest weight.

Looks like Scotty already bid the price down to 4.30

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:22 am
Group 1 winner

My flat stables are really poor, but maybe if "I put it out there" as they say, these couple might do something...

R24 Pasha Villa over 7f. Was agitated on its only start in W2, nice weight and Frankie aboard.

R34 Duke of York Stakes - Pasharan over 6F. Came 3rd to Doza's Fun Colours in its only W2 start, will be tough as Scatters horse Jetstream, has been given plumb draw, and along with Wiqaaya and Mike's Keep Me In this should be a top sprint race for the 3yo's

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 am
Group 3 winner

Race 35 Little Hellgate. This horse is faster than my last year's horse Riverlark which won 4 G1's. Placed him in a handicap cuz I thought the Group 2 5f race this week will get filled and he gets bumped out.

He should easily win this one and to make it even more of a sure thing, he will be carrying the 2nd lowest weight.

Looks like Scotty already bid the price down to 4.30

No bankers for me this week. High chapperal would go to most 5f sprints with a leading chance but hates sandown with a passion and a top 6 finish would be fantastic.
My betting banker for the week is LITTLE HELLGATE of Thundersparks, my best sprinter beats Acclimatize easily and Thunderspark is no mug when it comes to breeding sprinters, Acclimatize has an e/w squeak here but I expect to see Thunders smashing these by at least 2 lengths.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 am
Selling plater

For the first time ever I actually have a few shorties maybe just maybe I could get my first winner :shock:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 am
Group 1 winner

None for me. Either out of my depth in the better races or horses running off their correct mark. Happy with some places this week

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 pm
Group 1 winner

All mine are out there depth this week in NH but just got bored and wanted to watch some run so put them in races that will prob destroy there hcap mark BUT my Moore's Millions horses are both well in. Hangover will be very close with bottom weight as it will stay all day and Premium Faller in teh other race should again be competitive down the bottom of the weights, maybe just on the short side but should be staying on

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 pm
Group 1 winner

Both Frizzarilla and Barely Evening could sneak places in Irish Derby and Oaks, think the stiff 12f will suit Barely Evening really well. Duel Of The Fates is very well handicapped in race 13 and has been aimed to win this since the beginning. Toxicity is also very highly thought of and this is the race it has been aimed for and will be looking to win both my sponsored races with these 2. Motu is well handicapped in the Chester Cup and is a good thing but tough oppo could prove too much, Fallon and stall 5 will help to no end. On maiden form Chiffre Le Destruval could place in the Dante but will be a tough task. The rest have tough draws/better oppo/too high handicap to figure I think!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:03 pm
Group 3 winner

When will the NH races be up? Its been a long wait for this weeks league races.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:07 pm
Group 3 winner

My banker for week 5 is Technotronics, it will smash the field in race 17,
end of. :lol:
Its a joke before anyone has a dig. I have seen the race and I can honestly say it has never run like that before in any of my ck trials, I fully understand your decisions. (I think it would still have won with another stone on board). :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Group 1 winner

Its a joke before anyone has a dig. I have seen the race and I can honestly say it has never run like that before in any of my ck trials, I fully understand your decisions. (I think it would still have won with another stone on board). :lol:

Is it only the Clique that get to see the races early :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Group 2 winner

Hi Scotty

How do u get the races early

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm
Group 1 winner

I quite fancy Hey Tooti ew in race 17. Ran very poorly on the dirt but loves Epsom :P

This is inside info of the highest order!!

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 pm
Group 1 winner

UK races will be released tomorrow morning.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:34 pm
Group 3 winner

I quite fancy Hey Tooti ew in race 17. Ran very poorly on the dirt but loves Epsom :P

This is inside info of the highest order!!

To be fair Keith, Mine must have been eating magic carrots, never got out of 2nd gear to smash the field, at least I can pretend this is the result that stands, when races get uploaded I'll be deleting the re-run and keeping the crowning of a champion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next