View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:08 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Introduction Of 6 Week Bans 
Group 3 winner

scotty64 wrote:

Actually he was odds on fave after you have mentioned him in every righteous post you have made abut everything that was so right in the last week plus none of the UNTOUCHABLES were entered in the race.

This needs to stop and stop now, bringing back the tiresome clique and untouchables quotes is really pissing me off. Nearly destroyed the league at 1 point and you bring it up twice cus you tryed it on to win a hcap. Throw Keep me In out l dont care he will run in group races anyway. BUT please stop these stupid quotes Scotty

Again, "I tried it on to win a handicap" , ACCUSED OF CHEATING!!
Thats what pisses me off, it comes last off all my 1m4f horses entered into the league, they're all miles off listed/group class apart from Aspectus who might place in 1 somewhere, Mike Technotronics is miles off group standard, or if he is then Aspectus will piss every Group race over 1m4f easily!!!
Its not the handicap mark or been thrown out of the race its the been accused of cheating that pisses me right off, especially coming from a self confessed cheat!! :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm
Group 1 winner

East Pier Whitby wrote:
What true colours?

Just pointing out I have had enough of your tiresome whingeing.

Haven't quit the post - now that would have been true colours matey.

In fact it makes me more determined to keep the post and route out the rogue entries. :lol:

Stand out horse was Jeune winning a maiden..........Absolute farce, ridiculous, pathetic, laughable. I just feel sorry for all the other trainers with horses running in that maiden against a multiple group 1 winner. :lol:

Already answered that question, my god get a grip your little horse got thrown out because its owner couldn't place it correctly and now it lives on a hillside somewhere away from virtual racecourse land. :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:05 pm
Group 1 winner

This has run it's course. The decision has been made and I have explained to scotty in an email that this is as much my fault as it is his. His horse ran in a handicap at a mark that was based on errors, as such it cannot run this week.

Jeune was perfectly eligible to race in a maiden. All G1 winners will have raced in a maiden this year. In fact I think it even more impressive that a horse exported 9 months ago can still be competitive now.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 pm
Group 3 winner

scotty64 wrote:
East Pier Whitby wrote:
What true colours?

Just pointing out I have had enough of your tiresome whingeing.

Haven't quit the post - now that would have been true colours matey.

In fact it makes me more determined to keep the post and route out the rogue entries. :lol:

Stand out horse was Jeune winning a maiden..........Absolute farce, ridiculous, pathetic, laughable. I just feel sorry for all the other trainers with horses running in that maiden against a multiple group 1 winner. :lol:

Already answered that question, my god get a grip your little horse got thrown out because its owner couldn't place it correctly and now it lives on a hillside somewhere away from virtual racecourse land. :lol:

Your right, it was all planned.....Technotronics will run next week disguised as another, then when entering the winners enclosure and everyones shouting his name, IRONY will descend upon the Curragh...... :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5