View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Introduction Of 6 Week Bans 
Group 3 winner

From a favourable draw which Pliesbe turned over at a fairer track. And it's a good 1m5f horse.

Your horse just won too easily, you must know it was on too low a mark as the result of your error and my leniency?

Rich I honestly didnt, it Dont even beat my 3yo Aspectus in trials on level weights and she's no world beater. Must say I was proper pissed off only having less than 24 hours to sort everything after the countless hours I had put in and now to have my integerity questioned and have a horse thrown out of a race and accused of cheating(not going to skirt round it) Bollocks to it...... :evil:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:45 pm
Group 1 winner

No-one is questioning your integrity or accusing you of cheating. Had I spotted this prior to the race being run I would have scratched the horse and spoke to you about it. I would then have changed the mark of the horse to accurately reflect the situation. This is what will happen now.

Nothing is being taken away from you that you wouldn't have had in the first place.

I did this a lot last season and on no occasion was anyone accused of cheating. I wish you had run the horse in a 12f race first, not made the error that you did because then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Group 3 winner

No-one is questioning your integrity or accusing you of cheating. Had I spotted this prior to the race being run I would have scratched the horse and spoke to you about it. I would then have changed the mark of the horse to accurately reflect the situation.

Nothing is being taken away from you that you wouldn't have had in the first place.

Mikes horse dropped from a mile to 6f hosed up of a mark of 72 and kept the race........and he has admitted now that he knew about it........... :roll:
1 rule for 1. I will retire Technotronics because it will be non competetive in listed/group races.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:54 pm
Group 3 winner

No-one is questioning your integrity or accusing you of cheating. Had I spotted this prior to the race being run I would have scratched the horse and spoke to you about it. I would then have changed the mark of the horse to accurately reflect the situation. This is what will happen now.

I did this a lot last season and on no occasion was anyone accused of cheating. I wish you had run the horse in a 12f race first, not made the error that you did because then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

By saying I must have known that through your Leniency and my error that the horse was thrown in is just a polite way of saying I was cheating. Dont try and insult me, please!

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm
Group 1 winner

anubisrich wrote:
No-one is questioning your integrity or accusing you of cheating. Had I spotted this prior to the race being run I would have scratched the horse and spoke to you about it. I would then have changed the mark of the horse to accurately reflect the situation.

Mikes horse dropped from a mile to 6f hosed up of a mark of 72 and kept the race........and he has admitted now that he knew about it........... :roll:
1 rule for 1. I will retire Technotronics because it will be non competetive in listed/group races.

I am more than happy for the same outcome to be administered to both horses, a statement Mike has agreed with.

Personally I think both horses should lose their handicap victories and the second be promoted to winner.

Both should be banned from handicaps.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:03 pm
Group 3 winner

scotty64 wrote:
anubisrich wrote:

I am more than happy for the same outcome to be administered to both horses, a statement Mike has agreed with.

Personally I think both horses should lose their handicap victories and the second be promoted to winner.

Both should be banned from handicaps.

Yes MIKE suggested this but the powers that be never suggested it, there were numerous trainers tried it on between 1m4-1m6f going from maidens to handicaps Rich, it just looks like you will take the race from mike because I kicked up a fuss, I'd be interested to know who came 2nd in race 17. :shock:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:08 pm
Group 1 winner

Not the name you were expecting Scott?

Check out Hey Tooti and ask yourself this question.

Do I feel right winning the race now?

Let me know the answer.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:25 pm
Handicapper

Interesting discussion going on and in the middle of this my horse Pliesbe got mentioned.

I'm now assuming that my horse which I entered in 1m6f lost to Scottys?
If this is the case them I dont care about the loss and dont want a re-run and let the result stand.

But thats up to you guys. I'm just saying I don't care either way. To me, my horse losing either way is still a loss.

If this discussion has nothing to do about my horse then just ignore this post :)

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Group 3 winner

It was Keith Beaky - Hey Tooti

Actually he was odds on fave after you have mentioned him in every righteous post you have made abut everything that was so right in the last week plus none of the UNTOUCHABLES were entered in the race.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:32 pm
Group 3 winner

Check out Hey Tooti and ask yourself this question.

Do I feel right winning the race now?

Let me know the answer.

Of course I feel right winning the race, Keith will feel a lot better if the race is re-run and his finishes 2nd last wont he.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:34 pm
Group 1 winner

East Pier Whitby wrote:

Actually he was odds on fave after you have mentioned him in every righteous post you have made abut everything that was so right in the last week plus none of the UNTOUCHABLES were entered in the race.

Okay Scott I will leave you to your self pity.

Can't be bothered discussing this with you anymore.

Your horse HAS been disqualified, it WILL be banned from handicaps.

Retire it or stick it where the sun don't shine I really don't give a toss.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:36 pm
Group 3 winner

scotty64 wrote:
East Pier Whitby wrote:

Okay Scott I will leave you to your self pity.

Can't be bothered discussing this with you anymore.

Your horse HAS been disqualified, it WILL be banned from handicaps.

Retire it or stick it where the so
un don't shine I really don't give a toss.

TRUE COLOURS. :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm
Group 1 winner

Just pointing out I have had enough of your tiresome whingeing.

Haven't quit the post - now that would have been true colours matey.

In fact it makes me more determined to keep the post and route out the rogue entries. :lol:

Be very careful where you place the rest of your stable :wink:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 pm
Group 3 winner

What true colours?

Just pointing out I have had enough of your tiresome whingeing.

Haven't quit the post - now that would have been true colours matey.

In fact it makes me more determined to keep the post and route out the rogue entries. :lol:

Stand out horse was Jeune winning a maiden..........Absolute farce, ridiculous, pathetic, laughable. I just feel sorry for all the other trainers with horses running in that maiden against a multiple group 1 winner. :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:48 pm
Group 1 winner

This needs to stop and stop now, bringing back the tiresome clique and untouchables quotes is really pissing me off. Nearly destroyed the league at 1 point and you bring it up twice cus you tryed it on to win a hcap. Throw Keep me In out l dont care he will run in group races anyway. BUT please stop these stupid quotes Scotty

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next