View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 NH Week 5 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NH Week 5 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... /nhc05.zip

Well done all the winners. Pickpocket slams his rivals for another magnificent victory putting all my other useless pieces of garbage to shame.

Some of my horses just can't jump...

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 pm
Group 1 winner

Another solid effort from my lot this week...

Japanese (10th). Just not good enough at this level. Does need quicker ground, will wait till later in the season now.
Stand Clear (1st). Very pleased with him this week giving weight away to the field. Picked up again in the final furlong. He has his quirks but is top class on his day.
Delmontesaysyes (1st). Knew this horse would run a big race this week. Jumped very well, can win a big race this season.
Likeabatoutofhell (F). The winner looked very impressive this week. Will be tough to beat from now on in. All my speed has gone from my 2mC/H over the seasons.
Brave Echo (2nd). Just found one to good again this week. Hope she can win before the season over.
Shabra Hill (F). Lost for words about this horses jumping ability, at home he's a freak. Can run Skinkeyz very close every time. Surely his rating now has to come down? Been stuck on 138 since week 2.
Hoop Fire (8th). You have a good run in a maiden race and you get spanked with a huge rating. For me TOM is messed up. Way to much weight, to make any sort of effort.
Aurora County (7th). Ran a good race considering she gave the field weight all round.
I Kick Ass (1st). Showed today what he been doing at home. Loves cheltenham and 2m1. Live chance in the Triumph Hurdle.
Editorial Rush (6th). Jockey rode a shocker, she doesn't front run at all. Just no pace in the race.
Moujik Borget (6th). Poor effort this week by him. Will get better with quicker ground. Sure Pickpocket should have a G1 Penalty? Could be wrong though.
Pink Magic (3rd). Some costly error this week which cost her the race. Ran a smashing race giving weight to the field. Will win a G1 before the season ends.
State Elegant (5th). Decent effort this week, with ground she doesn't like. Looked liked she was out-paced for most of the race.
Borget Poker (3rd). Nice 3rd this week, jockey gave him to much to do and stayed on very well. Winner is Top Class.
Skinkeyz (1st). WOW WOW WOW. Been in the NH league from the start and never seen a horse demolish a G1 field like he did this week. Made them all look like Blackpool Donkeys. Best horse ever to grace my stable and probably the best 2m4 chaser the league has ever seen.
Clear Mura (4th). Thought she would run very close this week. Why the jockey tuck her to the front il never know.
Allez Hoop (9th). How can a maiden horse be on 130 for a 2nd place run in a maiden. TOM is seriously %^&* up in my view. Going up 30lb for his only run of the season.
Viking Lecture (9th). Was expecting a little better this week. No excuses.

4 winners and some place efforts. Best performance of the week from my stable had to be Skinkeyz, bring on the Ryanair Chase at the Festival. Banker material!!!!

Congrats all winners and place setters :)

Last edited by Hemz on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm
Group 1 winner

Pickpocket should have a G1 penalty but unfortunately/fortunately we can't add Group penalties to individual horses to represent past season form so every horse will start every season on a level playing field.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:03 pm
Handicapper

I dont see race 11 in the files. Did I miss something?

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm
Group 3 winner

One of mine probably won it so they are running it again. :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:49 pm
Handicapper

Thunderspark wrote:

One of mine probably won it so they are running it again. :lol:

Lol Scotty.

You and you're freakish horse which runs 9f to 4m ;)

I have to remember to stay away that horse of yours

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm
Group 1 winner

Pickpocket should have a G1 penalty but unfortunately/fortunately we can't add Group penalties to individual horses to represent past season form so every horse will start every season on a level playing field.

Right ok, sorry i didn't know. Thought horses who return for a 2nd season had the current mark from the previous season.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Handicapper

Had my first win of the season with Royal Mystery in Ladbroke handicap hurdle.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:32 pm
Group 1 winner

I don't think I have ever seen a horse win a group 1 as easy as Skinkeyz did this week, what a freaking horse!! :shock:

That has to be some sort of certainty for the Ryanair after that performance, my word.

Waabesh continues to produce the goods and he absolutely hates Ascot. Nice to see his main rivals avoid him this week also, and we'll probably go straight to the World Hurdle now I think, he is absolutely top drawer. :D

Very pleased with the win by Zoffany, but Treasure Beach is better but he seems to fall all the time in the league or run shite, hopefully he'll come good eventually..... :?

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Handicapper

I had my first winner of the season too in the Grade 3 Handicap Chase at Cheltenham. Just watched it again with a glass of red, fantastic stuff, my lad jumped them all into the ground. :D :D

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Very pleased with the win by Zoffany, but Treasure Beach is better but he seems to fall all the time in the league or run shite, hopefully he'll come good eventually..... :?

I know the feeling Jamie about horses who you think are better than your others in trails and turns out to to be different in the league.

Been talking to Padraig, Hooley and Mike about this. Could there be a bug or some kind in the CK, when trailing NH horses.

Thought this for awhile now, also to many incosistancies when trailing. It's a strange one.

Would be cool if Mark could have a look into it. Probably to much game play and trailing over the years, but it's starnge other trainers think there is something a miss.

Waabesh has the World hurdle at his mercy imo pal. Super 3m Hurdle!!!

Last edited by Hemz on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:56 pm
Handicapper

Post Who won
I haven't check the other races just this. After watching the races, I thought my horse lost then I check TOM and says she has 3 wins. So who won the race?

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:57 pm
Group 1 winner

Errrr, intentional mistake... :oops: Fixed now and comms added too.

That race 1 extract is messed up for some reason, probably corrupted. Colm is fixing it.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:59 pm
Group 1 winner

2. Beautiful City (2nd) - Ran a screamer under a big weight and was trying to give the winner 10lbs. Great effort.
3. Spring Chick (7th) - Always in rear and never looked like getting involved. I might try and find a race over an extra furlong for her and see if that helps bring about some improvement.
4. Picture Book (5th) - Beaten by better horses but may have finished closer with a better ride. Jockey sat there and let the first 4 get away from her 3 fences out and then gives up when she had every chance of 4th after the last.
6. For Sale (1st) - Winners have been hard to find this season, so I'm over the moon with that performance. I'm not sure where he will run next; he's probably not up to graded class but has gone up 11lbs for the win which will make things extra tough for him in handicaps.
7. Khyber Pass (5th) - Absolutely disgusting ride from the clown on his back. No chance with the first 3 but looked to have 4th place in the bag when Bozo decides to drop his hands half way up the run in and lets Thundersparks horse go by. Could someone please take the muppet outside and shoot him.
12. Dufflecoat (3rd) - Makes the frame at last with a much improved performance.
13. Marksman (6th) - Beaten by better horses. Ran out of gas in the closing stages so might have done better sticking to the minimum trip.
14. Hurricane Joe (3rd) - Got outpaced running down the Cheltenham hill and was always struggling to catch the 1st & 2nd. Ran on up the hill to finish 3rd.
15. Golden Gun (4th) - Another solid effort, but once again he found a few too good.
16. Wood Beez (5th) - Produced a diabolical round of jumping. Horse and jockey did really well to finish in one piece. She was well behind and looked like tailing off until about 6 furlongs out. Really pleased with 5th.
22. Over The Top (2nd) - Good run. Had every chance but wasn't good enough. Has now finished 2nd 3 times from 4 runs.
24. Barney Magrew (14th) - Yet another dire effort from this one. He trains like a champ on the gallops but runs like a chump on the racecourse.

Well done all winners and placers.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]