View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 attn RICH 
Group 3 winner

Post attn RICH
My horse Laugh at me now seems to have turned into another Sandy lane of Keith's, it has also vanished from my stable, can you please let me know what has happened asap as I want to sort my decs before I go on the lash!! :D

Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:44 pm
Group 3 winner

Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:28 pm
Group 3 winner

I winge about getting a horse kicked out of a race and then the horse I have said is the best in my stable gets deleted from my stable.......and now I won't be able to enter it in any races this week, rich you have been on here today and all you could contribute was "errmm, don't know why that's happened, cant you just scratch it"!!
The horse is no longer in my stable to scratch and in the race it was entered in(race 8, week 6) my colours are still there but it has turned into a duplicate of keiths sandy lane.......
Can you please come back to me so we can sort this out??

Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 pm
Group 2 winner

Scotty when you were in TOM did you have more than one TOM open, something similar happened to me last season I had 2 or 3 TOM windows open and it caused problems with my stable.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 pm
Group 2 winner

Post your decs here that way you should have your horses entered in the races until the problem is sorted out.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:42 pm
Group 3 winner

Scotty when you were in TOM did you have more than one TOM open, something similar happened to me last season I had 2 or 3 TOM windows open and it caused problems with my stable.

Hi kenny
No mate, I was just checking my noms when I noticed Keith had 2 noms in race 8,both called sandy lane, then I realised one of them had my silks and my horse was no longer in the race.
Then I checked my stable and the horse I had entered has vanished from my stable.
When clicking on the horse called sandy lane in race 8 with my black/White checked silks it has my horses rating, form but keiths stable name and horse name.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:45 pm
Group 3 winner

Post your decs here that way you should have your horses entered in the races until the problem is sorted out.

That's ok but the horse is no longer even showing in my stable??? :?

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:46 pm
Group 2 winner

kenny1972 wrote:

Hi kenny
No mate, I was just checking my noms when I noticed Keith had 2 noms in race 8,both called sandy lane, then I realised one of them had my silks and my horse was no longer in the race.
Then I checked my stable and the horse I had entered has vanished from my stable.
When clicking on the horse called sandy lane in race 8 with my black/White checked silks it has my horses rating, form but keiths stable name and horse name.

So when you are in TOM you never have 2 or more sessions open?

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:48 pm
Group 3 winner

scotty64 wrote:
kenny1972 wrote:

Hi kenny

No, why would you need to do that???

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:49 pm
Group 2 winner

kenny1972 wrote:

That's ok but the horse is no longer even showing in my stable??? :?

This will just be a problem with TOM, TOM can't change the horse file it will still be your horse.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 pm
Group 2 winner

kenny1972 wrote:
scotty64 wrote:
kenny1972 wrote:

Hi kenny

No, why would you need to do that???

You could have 1 window open to view your stable and another window to view a race card etc

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Group 3 winner

Will my horse "laugh at me now" still defo run in this race under my name??
I must say it has pissed me off a little after having one winner dq'd last week and now this, it might not be a world beater but I feel it's one of my best horses and to lose it or miss out on this race that its been entered in since it made it's debut would be another massive bitter pill to have to choke on!!!....... :evil:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 pm
Group 2 winner

Will my horse "laugh at me now" still defo run in this race under my name??
I must say it has pissed me off a little after having one winner dq'd last week and now this, it might not be a world beater but I feel it's one of my best horses and to lose it or miss out on this race that its been entered in since it made it's debut would be another massive bitter pill to have to choke on!!!....... :evil:

Again TOM can not change the horse files, the horse will still be yours

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm
Group 3 winner

When the races are priced up, we won't know which is which and I were gonna lump on.... :shock:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 pm
Group 1 winner

This isn't something I can fix very quickly. Leave it how it is and I'll see what I can do.

Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next