View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Race schedule (Novice Chases) 
Group 1 winner

Post Race schedule (Novice Chases)
I cant see any novice chases over 3miles why? we have plenty of 2m - 2m 4fnovice chase's etc we only just finished week 6 this week does this mean i have to put my horse in a graded race which i think his ability isn't good enough but will be hammered for going to a graded race and get handicapped so his chances of winning any chase is zilch or can i put him in a novice chase which his below his required distance and again being a graded race will be either thrown out for taking a shorter distance or again handicapped out of anything please is there a any chance of a novice chase already in the schedule in the future weeks where you can up the distance and not be a graded race.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Group 1 winner

There as been from week 1 to week 5, over 16 different types of races ranging from 2m6/3m1 chasers. Maidens, Listed, Handicaps, graded races.

The distance a horse can run over the jumps doesn't really matter if it's in moderation. It's usually 4/6f up or down depending on your horses ability.

Were the flat is 2f. There has been plenty of races for your horse to have a run upto now.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:04 pm
Group 3 winner

Hi simpleminds it dosent really matter if the race is a novice race or a graded race it will prob get rated the same that's just the way it is in ck for nh races, you could race your horse at another distance but would prob have to be within 4 furlongs of it's best so say your horse is best at 3m you can run it from 2m4 to 3m4

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:10 pm
Group 1 winner

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]