View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 NH Week 6 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NH Week 6 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... /nhc06.zip

Might have some comms to follow later, computer issues making it difficult this week.

Let us know how you did this week...

Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm
Group 1 winner

I have uploaded the Week 6 NHC Races, plus 6 commentaries I've managed to complete to my website - I had hoped to do a few more but I've acquired a headcold overnight so feel blocked to hell, hope to get a few UKRA ones done tomorrow but can't promise anything.

http://www.ohracing.net/so4/NHC06.zip

8)

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Thanks jamie, will get them added to the original link when I'm home tonight but I think i'm going to be at work til 8 because these morons decided more quantitive easing was the way forward.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:26 pm
Group 1 winner

2nd win this season, appalling compared to last season, but Rossi joins Twilight Cheer as a qualifier in the MM which is very pleasing, Twilight Cheer also went close in the Welsh National, should be further races for these two to win, apart from that! Useless!

Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:01 pm
Group 2 winner

I also had my 2nd winner of the season :D Hand Fever in race 7.
Hes had 6 races already this season, so have to put him away for a bit :?

Well done winners and placers

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 pm
Group 1 winner

Few decent performances from mine this week:

Turtle Bow (2nd): Obliterated by Maeglin Ancalime but best of the rest.
Earthquake (1st): Unexpected, don't have many decent 2m chasers.
Enemy of the State (1st): Finally! Trials like a monster but hasn't really got it together this season.
Carpe Diem (2nd): Giving 4lbs to the winner but put in a good jumping performance to sneak second.
Flight (3rd): Running over a furlong too short and was caught for toe in the closing stages. Promising for races over slightly further although now saddles a G1 penalty.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 pm
Group 1 winner

Maeglin Ancalime (1st). Had high hopes of a win, but not like this. My best 3m i've ever had. Will be rested now with a tilt at the festivals top 3mC Chases, RSA or the Gold Cup look to be his next target.
JJoker Poker (1st). The ground was right up her street this week, she's a class act in her own right, but knowere near MA at home. Could be her last run of the season.
Likeabatoutofhell (3rd). Much better this week, he's a monster at home. Not had chance to race him at Cheltenham yet, were he's very good.
Viking Lecture (3rd). Nice run this week, not as good though has i first thought. Will struggle to win this season.
Karaka Jack (2nd). Fine effort. Ground and everything was in his favour. Pleased with him.
Editorial Rush (3rd). Bit disappointed this week, thought she was well in here. Made a very bad mistake 3f from home and that cost her big time. Congrats Rich
Shabra Hill (1st). FINALLY stays on his feet. When he gets in that rhythm he's unbeatable at home, not even skinkeyz gets to him. Very happy indeed. Got two Ryanair horses :)
Miss Attitude (2nd). Just getting done on the line :( very well done Del Boy this will mean a lot am sure. Love winning these Nationals, they are very tough to win.
Jack Mor (1st). Nice to finally get a winner over 2m in a G1, very talented chaser on his day. Will give Wintersbite a run for her money at cheltenham.
Cookie Crumbles (4th). What a smashing race this was, only 3.7L between first 6 home. Made a blunder by running CC in this Hemsworth Star trailed better after the noms had closed, silly mistake. Ran well considering she was out-paced. Will like it around Cheltenham next week over 3m2f.
Clear Mura (1st). Pleased with her this week, won it nicely. Will try and step her up after this race.
Allez Hoop (3rd). Super effort this week giving the first two over 2 stones and losing out my 3L.
Hoop Fire (11th). Shouldn;t run her knowing the weight is to much to handle.

Top week for my bunch, really pleased with 5 winners and placed efforts.

Thanks Rich, Kenny. Loved the comms jamie, really adds to the races. Just a slight problem coming to the last 4f you go quiet, is there any chance of turning up the mic pal? It's when the crowd cheers.

Congrats to all winners and place getters.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:16 pm
Group 1 winner

Just a slight problem coming to the last 4f you go quiet, is there any chance of turning up the mic pal? It's when the crowd cheers.

My mic is on full volume but it came with the laptop so might look into getting an external one for the job, I've tried amplifying the sound by 200db in the editor software which seems to make it louder, can't say I've heard any crowd cheering on my pc though?

:oops:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:13 am
Profile WWW
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:
Just a slight problem coming to the last 4f you go quiet, is there any chance of turning up the mic pal? It's when the crowd cheers.

My mic is on full volume but it came with the laptop so might look into getting an external one for the job, I've tried amplifying the sound by 200db in the editor software which seems to make it louder, can't say I've heard any crowd cheering on my pc though?

:oops:

Am not taking a dig at all pal, you are doing at great job with comms. Really adds to the races in a big way, it's when the race hots up and the crowds cheers the horses home, over the last few furlongs. You can hardly here your voice.

Could be me going deaf ha.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 am
Group 1 winner

Am not taking a dig at all pal, you are doing at great job with comms. Really adds to the races in a big way, it's when the race hots up and the crowds cheers the horses home, over the last few furlongs. You can hardly here your voice.

I didn't take it as a dig so don't worry, I've looked into my mic settings and it appears to have magically lowered below the level it should have. I've turned it up now so we should be better from now on in.

Maybe its because I've disabled race noise in my options as to why I don't hear it?

Who knows.... :shock:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Group 3 winner

1st ever national win and yes craig this means alot to me
So great week for me
congrats all winners and places

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 am
Group 1 winner

Hemz wrote:

I didn't take it as a dig so don't worry, I've looked into my mic settings and it appears to have magically lowered below the level it should have. I've turned it up now so we should be better from now on in.

Maybe its because I've disabled race noise in my options as to why I don't hear it?

Who knows.... :shock:

Look forward to listening to them jamie. Could do with some more people helping out for the festivals. Try and get has many races covered as possible, specially Cheltenham.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:38 pm
Group 1 winner

1st ever national win and yes craig this means alot to me
So great week for me
congrats all winners and places

Congrats Del, those races are very hard to win mate.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]