View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 NH Week 8 Races 
Group 1 winner

Post NH Week 8 Races
http://www.sopl.info/files/tom/season12 ... /nhc08.zip

Lots of comms this week and excellent ones at that from Jamie.

Post a breakdown on your stable highlights and lowlights for this week as we approach The Festival. I will do mine later so as not to ruin the results for you because I had a cracking week.

Two bits of admin:

Handicap marks will go live at 6pm tonight. Please be wary if entering this week's runners into the Cheltenham handicaps before that time.

Let me know if you spot any corrupted races (duplicated finishing position, wrong winners etc.). It's easy to change but hard to spot before it goes live.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 pm
Handicapper

Crazy Foal - Ran a Blinder, My 1st Winner over The Jumps, Will Go Straight to Cheltenham now in Good Tune, Would Like Some Rain though at The Festival

Jack O Connor - Done Well with Third, Might need an Extra Furlong,Will be at Cheltenham,Up to the Owners which Race they decide to go with

Overall Delighted with Crazy Foal, Has been knocking on the door all Year

Thanks to all The Staff and The Superb Comms

Well Done To all Winners and Placers

Roll On The Festival

Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:28 pm
Handicapper

Still can't believe i missed the noms deadline for this. Really wanted to see Boilin in the Racing Post Chase :(

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm
Group 1 winner

Aurora County (F). Really need to jump round here cos one mistake you are down. Ran well before falling. Congrats Rich won it very nicely.
Karaka Jack (3rd). Needs to be up there with the pace, otherwise he gets to far adrift. Still ran well for 3rd. Hoping for some improvement at the Festivals.
Hemsworth Star (3rd). No pace in the race at all, which didn't help my horse. This will put her spot on for the biggest test of her life. If she wins the Gold Cup am retiring after this season!!!!!!!!!
Jack Mor (1st). Sliced through the field to win very well. He will be a very warm favourite to take the bumper at Cheltenham.
Skinkeyz (1st). Bounced back from last weeks race. Jumped liked a stag all way round. Was run to a crawl when Rich's horse fell, was nervous cos the horse wanted to run faster. Really looking forward now to the Ryanair Chase, were he will be the Banker of the meeting for me.
Delmontesaysyes (F). She had a serious chance this week, gutted about her falling. Hoping she can gain another win before the season over.
Active Duty (4th). Just had a day out to keep her Chase mark down, quiet pleased with her effort. Will be very well Handicapped at Cheltenham.
Shabra Hill (7th). Just about hit ever fence out there this week and was badly out-paced. I take full responsibility for running him in this.
What A Charm (4th). Good effort this week by him. He does want faster ground, so to run 4th in this ground and giving weight away to the front 3, cannot ask for more. Should be more to come from him in the festivals.
Playful King (7th). Will be put away not until Aintree. I hope he get a few pounds knocked off for this run.
Miss Attitude (10th). Badly out-paced this week, she was well handicapped but the trip was to short round here. Will be much better over 4m around Cheltenham then she will take in the Scottish National.
Viking Lecture (5th). Much better effort this week with 11st6lb on his back. Not sure were he goes next, really need 4m4 and soft ground.

Knew it was going to be a hard week for my lot, so am very happy to get 2 winners on the board and some good place efforts.

Thanks Rich, Kenny and jamie with some super comms again this week. Hope you can get has many done has time allows for next week mate.

Cheltenham is around the corner and i cannot wait. I've done my Previews for next week here http://www.startersorders.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=5460 hope you can all add your horses and would like to here your thoughts about targets for the big day.

Congrats to all winners and place getters. Good luck to all next week going to be a great week of NH racing :D

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 pm
Group 1 winner

These are what i've found to be corrupt results rich..

Race 4,16,18,22,23.

Last edited by Hemz on Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 pm
Group 3 winner

Happy with two winners only disapointment was special occasion losing in Irish champion hurdle wd rich you have a star there

Congrats to everyone with winners and placers

Roll on Cheltenham

Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm
Handicapper

Grats to all winners and placers and for the great comms. Just 1 winner this week. The rest struggled with higher weight.

Grats to Rich for winning the Irish G1 hurdles with Gin and Tonic. Although TOM Says my horse won somehow even though she finished 4th :)

Wish TOM was right and my horse won but great run from Gin and Tonic.

Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:31 am
Group 1 winner

Grats to all winners and placers and for the great comms. Just 1 winner this week. The rest struggled with higher weight.

Grats to Rich for winning the Irish G1 hurdles with Gin and Tonic. Although TOM Says my horse won somehow even though she finished 4th :)

Wish TOM was right and my horse won but great run from Gin and Tonic.

I shall be taking that off you shortly :P

Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]