View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Trial everything 
Handicapper

Post Re: Trial everything
Good luck Hemz,

Sadly I lost my save games and horse files a few months back when my hard drive died. I haven't played since then since it was such a big blow to lose so much data. I could probably scrounge a few runners for this season but I doubt I'll be competitive. I still haven't decided if I will join the league this year and just wait for SO5.

As to PJ's horses, I see a lot of improvement in your horses, I hope you do well in the league and you are right about some horses having average career in-game and are superior to multi G1 winners in CK.

As I've said before I don't even race my horses in-game and they did ok in the league.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 am
Group 1 winner

Im trying to get a NH yard together. Im playing a combined game and have imported some of my flat horses who were the best in ck over jumps. My main question is when do I run the offspring?? At what age etc?

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 am
Group 1 winner

Playing 3 games. Flat NH and combined.

You can run the offspring on the flat in the combined and then send them jumping at 4.
in the jumps only they age during the game.
Normally race the 2/3 year olds in bumpers after new year
then at 3/4 in hurdles
and 4/5 hurdles again
5/6 onwards over fences or hurdles depending on breeding and jumps stats. Seems to work well enough.

Don't get many good ones from my combined game any more. has become a second flat stable with the odd jumper

Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:45 am
Group 1 winner

ok cheers

Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:48 pm
Group 1 winner

Thunderspark wrote:
Good luck Hemz,

Sadly I lost my save games and horse files a few months back when my hard drive died. I haven't played since then since it was such a big blow to lose so much data. I could probably scrounge a few runners for this season but I doubt I'll be competitive. I still haven't decided if I will join the league this year and just wait for SO5.

As to PJ's horses, I see a lot of improvement in your horses, I hope you do well in the league and you are right about some horses having average career in-game and are superior to multi G1 winners in CK.

As I've said before I don't even race my horses in-game and they did ok in the league.

Cheers mate, same to you.

That's a bummer losing your files, it happened to me in SO3 and i had to start all over again.

Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:41 pm
Group 1 winner

thats terrible to loose your files sorry to hear that mate

Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2